Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format

everytime someone bumps this up I get mildly excited

It's been a slap in the face for X-Men collectors ... so this is a major highlight of the year for me. My collector fingers are itchy to hit that preorder button with the last of my $200 of reward points.

Mumm Ra
Lion O
Wasp
Hulk
and Little Mermaid are the only foreseeable preorders Ill have left outside of any X-Men releases.

I went hard last year, I don't even think I have any shelves left for my incoming orders.

Its been fun ..

Not really

My room is always a WIP

Once I get Lex Thanos Venom and the last of the Avengers Assemble I’ll update pics in the aforementioned threads

Not really

My room is always a WIP

Once I get Lex Thanos Venom and the last of the Avengers Assemble I’ll update pics in the aforementioned threads

I'm looking forward to it. :rock

You sound like me though. It's always a WIP. I'm to 'rest' one day. :lol

My guess would be at the end of Sideshow Live, they sometimes show a preview for next week's show

Where are you seeing that?
Yea go on Sideshow's facebook page and look at todays sideshow live. In the last minute it shows whats coming up next week and they have magneto on there.. can't wait to pre-order!

Yea go on Sideshow's facebook page and look at todays sideshow live. In the last minute it shows whats coming up next week and they have magneto on there.. can't wait to pre-order!

Nice. I'm excited to see the new Magneto as well. I wasn't feeling him at SDCC, but the pics included in Wolvie's page looked exponentially better.

h9Y4jc0.jpg

It looks like they re-sculpted the teeth / portrait

maxresdefault.jpg

Next week it is. Finally get to see the full reveal with the tweaks SSC made. So amped!

Was a 10 but now a 4 :ohbfrank:

If the fixes look good, might go back up to a 6, but after the SDCC reveal, something feels off about it for me

Was a 10 but now a 4 :ohbfrank:

If the fixes look good, might go back up to a 6, but after the SDCC reveal, something feels off about it for me

That's kind of how I was feeling, but I'm also not as big of a fan of the character as some are.

10+! I honestly think my 1/4th 'comic' collection will be complete once I get him.

Glad to hear, man. :rock :rock

Hey, side note, was talking about you in the DD thread the other day. Reminiscing about our old 'DD/Cyclops PF Campaign' back in the day. :lol Good times.

Magneto and Doom are probably my most favorite "villains" and 2 of my favorite overall characters ever so I have to have really high expectations for this one, the XM one I like much more, just wish it were the classic red and purple colors and not Marvel Now. I'm hoping Prime 1 teases both those guys soon but we still haven't heard any updates from the Cap and Daredevil teases... a Doom 2099 would be a pleasant surprise but I'd prefer classic. :pray::pray::pray:

the improvements are nice I just don't think they addressed the simplicity of the piece

I'd like more energy blast switch-outs

I guess his magnetic manipulation is left for the imagination

I like the paint job so far and the portrait.. the base is interesting. Its gonna have to grow on me.. but my biggest concern was the lack of magnetic manipulation

Magneto and Doom are probably my most favorite "villains" and 2 of my favorite overall characters ever so I have to have really high expectations for this one, the XM one I like much more, just wish it were the classic red and purple colors and not Marvel Now. I'm hoping Prime 1 teases both those guys soon but we still haven't heard any updates from the Cap and Daredevil teases... a Doom 2099 would be a pleasant surprise but I'd prefer classic. :pray::pray::pray:

I don't think we'll get a Doom 2099, but who knows? Maybe Prime/Sideshow can start a 2099 line if the Spidey 2099 piece sells out. Wishful thinking, I'm sure.

the improvements are nice I just don't think they addressed the simplicity of the piece

I'd like more energy blast switch-outs

I guess his magnetic manipulation is left for the imagination

I like the paint job so far and the portrait.. the base is interesting. Its gonna have to grow on me.. but my biggest concern was the lack of magnetic manipulation

That would be pretty awesome, and agree with your simplicity comment. I would have liked to have seen more from it. I don't think its bad. Maybe I just let the hype get to me, but I was left wanting more.

Back