Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format

Wondering how long before we get to see the tweaks. Getting anxious ....

We know they're tweaking it ... But we just don't know what tweaks they're making.

They tweaked the Chris Evans Winter Soldier PF for like 2 years. Didn't really help lol.

Aw crap! Then there's that counterpoint. I'm feeling more anxious than ever......

The only downside that they need to work on is the collar and perhaps the cape - sculpt the cape and let it rest on the back of the statue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

It's weird, I was really disappointed when this was revealed, but as I saw more video, I have become more intrigued. I have a feeling this one, especially after tweaks, will end up looking better in person than in that initial reveal photo. Still, not the "home run" people were expecting (and I doubt it could have lived up to the hype).

It's weird, I was really disappointed when this was revealed, but as I saw more video, I have become more intrigued. I have a feeling this one, especially after tweaks, will end up looking better in person than in that initial reveal photo. Still, not the "home run" people were expecting (and I doubt it could have lived up to the hype).

I have to disagree about not living up to the hype. If sideshow would have produced and released Daniel Bel's 1/4 Magneto statue we'd all be lining up to drop our hard earned dollars on it. The negativity surrounding this PF all boils down to the art direction sideshow went with on this piece. Daniel Bel's 1/4 Magneto has no problem living up to the hype. Sideshow's Mags does. There's a reason for that.

My "fair" is that its too late. I wasn't WOWed the way i was expected to be. From the helmet shown on sideshow i was like damn the same guys that worked on thanos are behind mags? Then the sdcc announcement of it coming soon. Expectations were really high. Dont get me wrong it's absolutely not a bad piece. I was just expecting to go "eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk" like a 12 year old girl at a Bieber concert [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My "fair" is that its too late. I wasn't WOWed the way i was expected to be. From the helmet shown on sideshow i was like damn the same guys that worked on thanos are behind mags? Then the sdcc announcement of it coming soon. Expectations were really high. Dont get me wrong it's absolutely not a bad piece. I was just expecting to go "eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk" like a 12 year old girl at a Bieber concert [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was blow away 3 times when it came to Magneto statues. The 1/6 Koto, the OG XM, and the Daniel Bel Mags all had me excited as hell as soon as I laid eyes on them. I had the opposite reaction when I saw the Mags and Deathstroker PFs.

To each their own - I don't care much for Bel's Magneto (and I'm a fan of his work - just got XM's Iron Fist). Now Franco Carlesimo's, that's a stunner and I wish I knew about it and could have ordered it.

I'll probably get this and the Wolvie companion, pending tweaks. Not sure I want to spend the 3k+ on an XM Magneto at this point (or for a custom)...already dropped a ton for Cable just now.

I don't care much for Bel's Magneto

okp66FD.gif

Back