magneto comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
magneto.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....................damn these pieces are looking great.................the Jim Lee era is one of the best versions of Mags.......IMO

Mithrandier said:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....................damn these pieces are looking great.................the Jim Lee era is one of the best versions of Mags.......IMO

I whole heartedly agree with you. This piece is something I've been waiting for now that it's here, we wants it!

It can't be 1/4 scale right? That thing would be huge since he is flying and the cape is holding him up.

NSFolsom said:
Right. It's a comiquette so it won't be 1:4 scale.

Uh Iron man is a comiquette and is 1/4 scale right? I know they won't all be but I was just wondering.

There's apparently a size limitation on the Comiquettes. I think it was one of the reasons they had to change Wolverine's posture to a lower position.

The full size pictures of Magneto look amazing.

:lol I've got my friend interested in it, and he's buying it.
The power of collecting is not stoppable:emperor

Makiyu said:
From what I know the comiquettes up till now are 1:4 scale.

Ok, Ok. I relent, Jeebuz...

J/K.

You're right. I just never really thought about it. (But now I have)

I finally realized recently that 1:4 scale means the whole piece is 1:4 scale. Not just the sculpted human figures in said piece. For example, Cyclops and Colossus aren't as big as The Punisher, but the X-Men Diorama is just nearly as tall because of the Sentinel head Colossus is holding up.

not a bad price for a comiquette but it doesn't seem as intricate as say Iron Man or the others. has a cool comic look to it. i might get from a retailer; don't really like the interchangeable head.

gambit said:
Just to keep the topic updated, I just bought Excalibur # 2 signed cover.

I will display with this until I find a better cover :rock

looks great. If it appeals to you, stick with that. But, just a suggestion, thought of laser mach. Here's one is you do not know what it is:

https://www.mostwantedcollectibles.com/magneto-laser-cel-p-713.html

I think it is similar to Acme Archives character cel but not sure. Also, they are way cheaper too. I'm buying this one for my HULK.

https://www.mostwantedcollectibles.com/incredible-hulk-smash-laser-cel-p-728.html

:rock

Back