Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered Armored Batman just now.

Yes, he really does look very similar to the Mattel version, just like their DKR Joker.

But I'm hooked....what am I gonna do, NOT buy all the Mafex DKR figures?

Finally join the mafex hype hahaha..
Such an amazing figure!, can?t wait to complete the line [emoji23]

f056ad7c7801e078b3b05ed240d5920e.jpg

Finally join the mafex hype hahaha..
Such an amazing figure!, can?t wait to complete the line [emoji23]

f056ad7c7801e078b3b05ed240d5920e.jpg

it's my first mafex as well. pictures don't do this guy justice. in hand the suit looks a little darker, more matte finished. wasn't expecting it to have the heft that it does. the joints are smooth; does he have a ratchet in one of his legs? one of them clicks on mine and the other leg moves without sound. glad i got this guy, the definitive batman for me

it's my first mafex as well. pictures don't do this guy justice. in hand the suit looks a little darker, more matte finished. wasn't expecting it to have the heft that it does. the joints are smooth; does he have a ratchet in one of his legs? one of them clicks on mine and the other leg moves without sound. glad i got this guy, the definitive batman for me

Agreed!!!

3883abc2295a922a3b51013452c39801.jpg

Here?s some another pic..

If they're going to re-use parts for this Superman, wouldn't they be from their Hush Superman figure? I haven't compared pics to verify, but that seems like the obvious choice...

The blue version of that figure is great! I really wanted the gargoyle stand that comes with the black version, but I couldn't justify picking it up just for that.

The blue version of that figure is great! I really wanted the gargoyle stand that comes with the black version, but I couldn't justify picking it up just for that.

You could probably just sell the figure, people seem to be liking that one quite a lot.

Back