Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The preorder is up now. 14,570 jpy

59a3d21c-d818-48fa-8734-559e1cb86c2f.jpg
168ba492-9a14-4079-a180-0d04ce7169ac.jpg
546c7e8c-2ba9-4642-9bf1-1934854e10df.jpg
956df00b-0fed-47b2-a0c3-438375ed17b2.jpg
1f818545-368d-42f9-a05a-2c6fc26bb7e8.jpg
Thanks, just pre-ordered one. Was only collecting the Hush line but couldn't resist this one.

Lots of in hand pics of Huntress on FB. Nightwing supposedly releases on the 27th of this month.
Mafex Hush Series Huntress Ordered (y)

There are still no inhand pictures for Huntress or Nightwing, huh?

That's definitely the best Knightfall Bane made so far by any company IMO!
I would like him to be a bit taller relative to his width, but maybe it's due to the poses in the promo shots. I'm loving the shot below.

To all non-US buyers, where do you usually buy your Mafex? This will be my first, and it doesn't seem like my usual shops carry them.

medmafex-216_1.jpg

That's definitely the best Knightfall Bane made so far by any company IMO!
I would like him to be a bit taller relative to his width, but maybe it's due to the poses in the promo shots. I'm loving the shot below.

To all non-US buyers, where do you usually buy your Mafex? This will be my first, and it doesn't seem like my usual shops carry them.

View attachment 646914

I use www.nin-nin-game.com/en/ these days, they're excellent (though postage to UK has increased massively, as with every other site).

Yes. I use all three. Nin-Nin is great for when you are on the fence about something and decide to jump off! They usually have items available for order when HLJ and AmiAmi are either sold out or PO closed.

The announcement of Batman and Bane got me on board. I picked up Resurrection Suit Superman, Steel, Cyborg, and Knightfall Batman. They are all awesome figures. Sadly, Cyborg's right arm was broken on arrival, so I've had to send him back. While they are all cool figures, Steel is the one that really makes me grin. There is just somehow so much attitude in that figure. I loved him when he was first introduced, and this figure is a great representation. I think that Cyborg's chest shield could have been better done. It's just the standard Superman crest, but in the comics, on his Cyborg side, the shield kind of faded to a black with reflection circles. Kinda wish that had been done here. Anyway, love these figures. Hopefully Superboy and Eradicator get announced. And Doomsday. And purple Catwoman. And the final Azbat costume. And Mongul. And Green Lantern. And Supergirl. And Time Drake Robin. And Mongul. And a good and proper basic Jurgens Superman.

Back