Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
medicom-mafex-hush-batman-poison-ivy.jpg

One year out on Ivy. :-( I’ll wait a while before ordering. I still need to get Harley now that she’s shipping. Huntress shouldn’t be too far off now.

Preordered Ivy. ( : I really want Harley but i really spent alot lately... If she solds out, it seems i have to live without completing my Mafex Gotham City Sirens line up.

ANOTHER TDKR variant- Mafex just can't resist! I bought two of their previous versions already and they're great, but I will have to resist this one, despite how cool adding the horse is. This is going to have to cost, what, at least $200 even if you import from Japan, though?

ANOTHER TDKR variant- Mafex just can't resist! I bought two of their previous versions already and they're great, but I will have to resist this one, despite how cool adding the horse is. This is going to have to cost, what, at least $200 even if you import from Japan, though?
I'm guessing around ~ $170 after shipping and taxes.

Back