MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey, very cool, thanks for the find. :duff

Here's the full-size pic.

S6vr7ur.jpg

Me too. I only have one mafex figure, the bale batman 2.0, I really like it but I hope the quality of the BVS line is a step up from the bale batman.

oh cool. they are doing the KNIGHTMARE Batman!!! I too have the Maefx TDK Batman and the Batpod. Both are great except on Batman the joints tend to pop-off so easily when posing. But once he's posed he's fine.

Their BvS line looks awesome so far. I hope the final products look this good :)

Looks like it's a re-use of regular Batman with new parts, I like it, I was hoping for fabric trench coat, but this looks good too.

Bought! When is the PO?

Looks like it's a re-use of regular Batman with new parts, I like it, I was hoping for fabric trench coat, but this looks good too.

Bought! When is the PO?

Why would it be fabric coat? Their Joker din't have an fabric coat so why would this one? That's Mezco's thing not mafex.

They already announced armored Batman and it doesn't seem to come with a spear, I hope they cram it in Knightmare bats, they better not make the spear an exclusive.

Why would it be fabric coat? Their Joker din't have an fabric coat so why would this one? That's Mezco's thing not mafex.
Because they've been getting better with cape fabric so I was hoping they'd give it a try with this one since the Joker looks like ass, coat included.

They already announced armored Batman and it doesn't seem to come with a spear, I hope they cram it in Knightmare bats, they better not make the spear an exclusive.

Because they've been getting better with cape fabric so I was hoping they'd give it a try with this one since the Joker looks like ass, coat included.

Mezco hasn't put up thier pre-order for Armored Batman yet so not all the accessories have been revealed yet.

Back