Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe i'm not certain what he meant.

Dredd was a nice surprise, sleeper critical hit but massive box office failure.

Mad Max is a very beloved cinematic franchise, even Beyond Thunderdome has its crazy fans. :lol

Mad Max only has to have practical car chases and the movie will automatically be a win. :lol

Maybe i'm not certain what he meant.

Dredd was a nice surprise, sleeper critical hit but massive box office failure.

Mad Max is a very beloved cinematic franchise, even Beyond Thunderdome has its crazy fans. :lol

Mad Max only has to have practical car chases and the movie will automatically be a win. :lol

Add me to the group of crazy Beyond Thunderdome fans. I do think its the worst in the trilogy but I still think its pretty good.

I can't wait to see it in D-Box! D-Box is finally releasing codes for the first three in the lead up to the new one, so I plan to marathon watch prior to seeing Fury Road.

Wow, really surprised by these reviews. I assumed this was going to be just another entry in an ever-growing list of forgettable remakes/reboots.

Hmm ..now if JJ Abrams took the next MM film? ...hmm Glad to see Hulk with Metal tooth back lol

This movie is getting insane reviews. I can't wait to go see it! Super pyched. Any movie involving cars, car combat, or car stunts I'm there. Same goes for videogames, Twisted Metal or Vigilante 8, ah memories.....

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

I'm really looking forward to seeing this one now. . .on Netflix :monkey1

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't do too well at the box office. Lots of great movies are unappreciated by the masses, and honestly, this one looks like it might attract a pretty niche audience. It's violent, over the top, and referencing movies from 30+ years ago that many won't remember, or didn't care about even when they were released. I think it will do well with male geek audiences, but kids? Women? We'll see. I always hope good action movies get reinforced with box office success.

This one has been heavily marketed, we'll know soon enough how deep that penentrated into the masses.

I bet it will do better than the Expendable movies but not as good as Frozen. :lol

Man, I should've been an analyst, especially because of the first 4 letters of the word.

when i see that sandstorm clip...

manofsteel-11.jpg

Back