Mace Windu Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not on this item. On some other specially marked ones they do, but only those listed in the "Hyperspace Discount" section.

I was logged in to both accounts and it logged me out and made me log back in to both accounts before proceeding with my order, all with white screens of death. I was not happy for a few minutes.

Wow, even the mighty SWS.com site is slowed to a steady cantor. How could GG's own wussy server ever hope to keep up with demand?

Ah well, at any rate ...GOT ONE!

:chew:chew:chew

Are you a Star Wars Hyperspace member?? If so, make sure you go to www.starwars.com and log in to your Hyperspace account FIRST. It's in the "Welcome" drop-down on the top left of the main page. (It it says "Log out" then you are already logged in).

yes i am, just paid yesterday. are those two account have to be link together???

i signed in and still couldnt see any add to cart button. so i went to the product page and i saw a link near the pic of mace that said sign in here or something like that. i clicked that and signed in and bamoooo i had an add to cart button.

i signed in and still couldnt see any add to cart button. so i went to the product page and i saw a link near the pic of mace that said sign in here or something like that. i clicked that and signed in and bamoooo i had an add to cart button.

Try this, spider.

I think I do, got email and put in the code all stuffs, just log in hyperspace, click to shop, there is there choices, which one should I click, shop home, exclusive and new release??

Back