Mace Windu Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom you just sold your gree for $187.00 what makes that any different? :lol

Well, $174.99, actually! I don't get to keep the shipping money, I actually have to spend it on shipping. But it's no different at all, and I am sincerely wishing Bannister well--I was not intending to sound judgmental. I just mentioned him because he told us that he intends to sell it and so I congratulate him on his likely success. I have sold my fair share of rare items on eBay and I don't judge anyone for it. It's just part of the hobby.

Unless someone would like to sell me a Neyo for fifty bucks? I paid through the anus for my Padme maquette and many other items in my collection, and when I need to turn a profit I have no problems using eBay to do so. I am going to have to save up in order to get a full set of clone commanders and my Gree proceeds will help me in that task. But I also try to help out others now and then. I got three light up Harry Potter busts and offered them at cost instead of putting them on eBay. So I take things on a case by case basis but certainly don't have a problem paying or charging eBay prices when the item warrants it.

Well, with eBay prices already getting established in the $230-250 range and with a relatively fast sellout, it looks like this will end up being a sound investment for those who purchased it with that in mind.

I will be very happy to add mine to my collection, but a three hour sellout and eBay prices already triple MSRP means only good things for Bannister!!

It means grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat things for Bannister!!!!
K_tony_thumbs_up.jpg

Well, $174.99, actually! I don't get to keep the shipping money, I actually have to spend it on shipping. But it's no different at all, and I am sincerely wishing Bannister well--I was not intending to sound judgmental. I just mentioned him because he told us that he intends to sell it and so I congratulate him on his likely success. I have sold my fair share of rare items on eBay and I don't judge anyone for it. It's just part of the hobby.

Unless someone would like to sell me a Neyo for fifty bucks? I paid through the anus for my Padme maquette and many other items in my collection, and when I need to turn a profit I have no problems using eBay to do so. I am going to have to save up in order to get a full set of clone commanders and my Gree proceeds will help me in that task. But I also try to help out others now and then. I got three light up Harry Potter busts and offered them at cost instead of putting them on eBay. So I take things on a case by case basis but certainly don't have a problem paying or charging eBay prices when the item warrants it.

No worries man. I know you are just kidding. Besides you gave me a free Clone Bust once, which means you can call me an ******* all you want, because then I can always say, you gave this ******* free stuff.:monkey5

Bannister, I hope you understand that I was being sincere. I'm keeping mine, but if you're selling yours, then I hope you make a boatload of money. And anybody on the board who missed it, I hope that you can find one as cheaply as possible. There's a contradiction for you!

And if you still have that clone--they are going to be releasing an accessory pack that will allow you to transform your regular clone into an AT-TE clone. So when people start looking for the regular clone, the value might go up on that one.

Bannister, I hope you understand that I was being sincere. I'm keeping mine, but if you're selling yours, then I hope you make a boatload of money. And anybody on the board who missed it, I hope that you can find one as cheaply as possible. There's a contradiction for you!

And if you still have that clone--they are going to be releasing an accessory pack that will allow you to transform your regular clone into an AT-TE clone. So when people start looking for the regular clone, the value might go up on that one.

I know you are joking. I was just making a joke back. I got no problems with anybody. If you don't like that I flip, great. If you do great. I didn't know that about the Clone. That sounds interesting. Truth be told, I always feel weird selling stuff people give me. It just doesn't seem cool. Not to say i won't do it, I just think about it first.

no worries tom! i was just giving you a hard time! personally, i dont ever have a problem with anyone selling something for retail or for $1000 over. you guys dont see me complaining about that kind of stuff. it's all good man.

A couple of people whom I dont even know on the gg forum were not too subtle in their comments towards me "putting it on ebay". I sell stuff, yes.... but more often than not I list it at $1. and let ebay take it's course. So if that makes me a flipper than so be it. For those people to address me when I have no clue or even care who they are, im truly flattered.

Last edited:
Well, as the person who gave it to you, let me say that if your free item goes up in value, you shouldn't think twice about selling it. Use the money and get yourself something better.

I sold my Grey Hulk diorama and exclusive Iron Man comiquette and exclusive Sentinel diorama, and typically I list items at or around cost and let the bidders do the rest. With Gree, I needed quick money to fund my SDCC attendee orders and so there you go. Hopefully I will have enough money set aside to purchase a Neyo if I lose out on the boxed set raffle.

Well, as the person who gave it to you, let me say that if your free item goes up in value, you shouldn't think twice about selling it. Use the money and get yourself something better.

I sold my Grey Hulk diorama and exclusive Iron Man comiquette and exclusive Sentinel diorama, and typically I list it at or around cost and let the bidders do the rest. With Gree, I needed quick money to fund my SDCC attendee orders and so there you go. Hopefully I will have enough money set aside to purchase a Neyo if I lose out on the boxed set raffle.

Glad you got a good price for Gree. Gree is by far my favorite clone, but I am holding out for a PF.

Bannister, I hope you understand that I was being sincere. I'm keeping mine, but if you're selling yours, then I hope you make a boatload of money. And anybody on the board who missed it, I hope that you can find one as cheaply as possible.

I'm a big fan of the CW cartoon and that Mace maquette is awesome. Wish I could pick one up for retail, I just didn't want to take the trouble of jumping through the hoops to get one. *shrugs*

I'm a big fan of the CW cartoon and that Mace maquette is awesome. Wish I could pick one up for retail, I just didn't want to take the trouble of jumping through the hoops to get one. *shrugs*

You should of done it anyway because now getting one will probably cost you an arm and a leg. ...or at leasts Bannister's will. :lol

Back