Lucas and Spielberg violate Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paramount and Comedy Central LOVE South Park...and so do I, that show gets better and better and isn't afraid to comment on all the popular issues and say what needs to said THEIR way.

Paramount and CC love it because it draws this kind of attention and thus they get more popularity and more excitement over the show which increases viewers. Of course once it gets into fines and such that is another story, but something like this goes back to saying "any publicity is GOOD publicity".

The Jewish Defamation League or whatever they're called are attracting more attention to it by CALLING out the fact that Spielberg is Jewish. That thought NEVER crossed my mind when I saw the clips.I laughed and saw it more like what it was meant to be seen as: Spielberg/Lucas had tarnished Indy and his saga with a lackluster sequel...Spielberg being jewish had NOTHING to do with it in my mind.

It reminds me of Batman Returns, when some "people" were outraged by the Penguin, saying he was a subversive, negative Jewish representation. I mean, come on...

They picked on my people in this episode (Chinese), but you don't see us huffing and puffing (yet anyways).
People just need to lighten up. And like many previous members' posts said, Matt and Trey are commenting on society and are FAR from being bigoted or racist.

I think I am the only person who enjoyed the movie. Hrm.

Don't worry. You're not alone! I enjoyed it too. Sure it wasn't as good as Raiders...but I still had fun with KOTCS. I'm a HUGE Indy and Harrison Ford (he's my favorite actor) fan. I fully supported KOTCS. I just got the Best Buy special edition 2-disc DVD set with the Sideshow mini crystal skull. Awesome set. I'm anxious to see...if they do make it...Indy 5! :whip :D

Has Speilberg said anything about Indy 4? Lucas made it sound like all the things I hated about Indy 4 were Lucas' idea and Speilberg was against it.

Finally got to see it today and it was hilarious! Not sure where its anti-semetic to show Speilberg raping Indy... but probably anti-rich, Christian (I assume?) White Male for Lucas to do it as well :lol

I too enjoyed KOTS for its faults, but again South Park is able to take an idea and just blow it so far out of proportion that its hilarious! Great episode, and the scene where they're f'n the stormtrooper was classic :rock

Finally got to see it today and it was hilarious! Not sure where its anti-semetic to show Speilberg raping Indy... but probably anti-rich, Christian (I assume?) White Male for Lucas to do it as well :lol

Actually, I'm pretty sure George Lucas is also Jewish.

George Lucas was born a Methodist, I believe.

You are correct, sir. According to Wiki:

Lucas was born and raised in a strongly Methodist family. After inserting religious themes into Star Wars he would eventually come to identify strongly with the Eastern religious philosophies he studied and incorporated into his movies, which were a major inspiration for "the Force." Lucas eventually came to state that his religion was "Buddhist Methodist." Lucas resides in Marin County.

The China Problem is now down from the site.

"Due to contactual obligations it has been removed until 11-08-08"

Anyone know a place I can download the video?

I enjoyed the movie just fine. I also liked the episode of South Park.

I enjoyed the first half a lot. However once Indiana Jones was hypnotized, it became way too much like a Looney Tunes cartoon. Too much CGI.

The Jewish Defamation League or whatever they're called are attracting more attention to it by CALLING out the fact that Spielberg is Jewish. That thought NEVER crossed my mind when I saw the clips.I laughed and saw it more like what it was meant to be seen as: Spielberg/Lucas had tarnished Indy and his saga with a lackluster sequel...Spielberg being jewish had NOTHING to do with it in my mind.

Holy crap, where are these whiney ass Jews at every other episode when Cartman is ripping on Kyle for being Jewish?

I enjoyed the first half a lot. However once Indiana Jones was hypnotized, it became way too much like a Looney Tunes cartoon. Too much CGI.

CGI was WAY, WAY, WAY over the top but the movie wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be after reading everyones review.

Back