Lounge lorne 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lorne arrived today. Wow, what a great figure!

Now I just need to make an appropriate background for him. Maybe I should make the stage and background of the Bronze...

Well if I made Caritas it would be large and house three characters. If I did the Bronze, all the characters could play and hang out. It could be the setting for Lorne's ficticious whirlwind Hellmouth tour.

Well, Lorne manages to survive on the top 3 with all these SM3 products being able to pre-order, but still he hasn't sold out yet! What's going on? Please sell out already, I don't want to feel like I paid that fortune for a rehash and not be worth it. :monkey3

Does anyone know when is he shipping to EU customers? I'm getting kind of upset. Thinking that he hasn't already sold out, that he probably is selling for good prices on ebay and I paid a little fortune to get him is driving me crazy. What's done is done and I don't want to think any more about it, but where's my friggin Lorne!?!?

Same here love.

They processed my card ages ago, and still not a sign. Judging by comments on other threads this type of 'slowness' from the EU warehouse is fairly common sadly.

3 days after my "Where is my Lorne?" e-mail was sent to Sideshow, still no news about him, no response, nothing...

Oh crap, that doesn't bode well.

I've heard nothing at this end either. :confused:

Yep got mine last night.

*crosses fingers the flaming thing will turn up unscathed*

I got mine on Friday and straight outta the box he was looking mighty fine.

Probably would have preferred the yellow one on reflection though...

Still, I got me a Lorne.

Congrats! I can't believe I'm still waiting for mine. The tracking thing doesn't work... it should get here tomorrow.

Got mine yesterday.

I like the blue suit very much. I've decided to keep him 'box bound' for the time being, as I have the yellow suit version already out on display.

The more I look at Lorne in the blue suit, the more I like him slightly better. For some reason when I look a the blue shirt that comes with the Yellow suit version at a distance it looks like it's made out of a pre-washed denim material... and Lorne did not wear denim!

Or did he? :eek:

A million years after I placed my order, Lorne finally arrived home! I still prefer the yellow suit betterm but this one's nice too. It'll always be my first MIB Sideshow Buffy figure. monkey3

Edit: this is my 666th post, and that's probably why the little monkey won't appear! He's been kidnapped by the devil.

Last edited:
Huzzah! So you got him at last!!

Sad to think there's only Giles left to come....:confused:

So sad indeed :( I wish they reconsidered giving us a couple more characters this year... Maybe someday we'll get Wesley, just as the X-Files line got its Skinner and Krycek just hen it appeared the line was over.

Back