Lost Predator up for PreOrder at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the only down side to pred stuff you got to get it right when it comes out or you just might not be able to afford it later on

Why not man, I got you covered if you need one...

thats the only down side to pred stuff you got to get it right when it comes out or you just might not be able to afford it later on

I kinda want to stick to the main characters and even though the p2 elder is BY FAR a better character than any of the avp preds i know that if I get him i will open the flood doors and have to get all the lost preds that come out:lol

scar, chopper, celtic, p2, wolf and a custom job are what i have now and I think the only remiaing preds I will get will be the p1 and an avp3 pred if they make the movie.

I know I suck:D

I kinda want to stick to the main characters and even though the p2 elder is BY FAR a better character than any of the avp preds i know that if I get him i will open the flood doors and have to get all the lost preds that come out:lol

scar, chopper, celtic, p2, wolf and a custom job are what i have now and I think the only remiaing preds I will get will be the p1 and an avp3 pred if they make the movie.

Oh well, you are right about one thing, you do suck.:lol

Nah you just saving your time and money by not collecting them. Me i'm weird i see pred i want pred.

what is your collection like? by the way you can't possibly be anywhere near stags level....he his a complete pred:ccheerlea

small but growing i have more halo and star wars than predator. No i wish i had stags collection i'd give my left nut for it... ahh hell i'd give both my nuts for it:lol

Back