Lorne pictures!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Lorne. I think he's my fav SS fig from the Buffyverse so far-- his Sea Breeze accessory was an absolute must. I had a pic on my phone of him and all my friends thought it was a photo of Andy Hallett in the Lorne makeup! To me that says it all about the figure...

He does look a good figure. I wish Sideshow would hurry and ship mine to me, lol. I love Lorne in Angel because he's funny and he sings. I love to sing aswell so he's a must own character for me. I think if Wesley got released next i might give him a miss, i dunno.

Slayerverse98 said:
He does look a good figure. I wish Sideshow would hurry and ship mine to me, lol. I love Lorne in Angel because he's funny and he sings. I love to sing aswell so he's a must own character for me. I think if Wesley got released next i might give him a miss, i dunno.

Noo! Wesley's one of the most interesting and better looking characters in the whole Buffyverse. If you doubt wether getting it or not, think of it as a contribution to the continuity of the line, and as a credit for future figures that you won't miss. ;)

I just don't really like the Wesley character. I guess i'd get him to keep the line going. It's a bit like Dhoffryn in the Buffy line. But then again i love Buffy lots more than Angel so i have to get every figure made in the line, lol. I'd buy Wesley if he looked really good and to keep the line going

As for better looking i'll have to dissagree. For me that's Angel.

olvidadero said:
Noo! Wesley's one of the most interesting characters in the whole Buffyverse
I would argue that he's the most interesting. From what he started out as on Buffy to what he was by the end of Angel, no other character experienced such a dramatic arc or evolved so drastically as Wes.

Wesley is my favorite "Angel" character. I remember being so upset when they killed off Doyle and brought on Wesley because I really didn't like him on BtVS and he became this fantastic character that I can't imagine the show without him.

Firefly Flanatic said:
Wesley is my favorite "Angel" character. I remember being so upset when they killed off Doyle and brought on Wesley because I really didn't like him on BtVS and he became this fantastic character that I can't imagine the show without him.
My feelings exactly. I despised Wesley on Buffy, and resented the fact that he was replacing Doyle. That he was able to become my favorite character speaks volumes about just how well written and developed his storyline on Angel was.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I would argue that he's the most interesting. From what he started out as on Buffy to what he was by the end of Angel, no other character experienced such a dramatic arc or evolved so drastically as Wes.

Oh... I think Cordelia's arc across the two series might give him a run for his money.

Except with Cordy, they wrote themselfs into a corner. There where no way to go with that character after the whole Connor thing and had to get killed off. Thankfully she got redeemed in "Your Welcome"

JoeSweden said:
Except with Cordy, they wrote themselfs into a corner. There where no way to go with that character after the whole Connor thing and had to get killed off. Thankfully she got redeemed in "Your Welcome"

I read Joss Whedon killed Cordelia off mainly because they had this big fight after she got pregnant and didn't tell Joss until the second trimester and they had to re-write Season 4 to adapt to her pregnancy. The thing with Connor was too forced and some people interpreted this as a revenge against Charisma (rumor has it something similar happened to Xander in "Buffy"). It seems they made up and that's why the character got redeemed in season 5. Wether it was because the character went places no one would've wanted her to, or because Joss wanted to mess the character up (something which I doubt because he loves his characters and creations more than his own children), the fact that Charisma got pregnant indirectly altered the complete evolution of the character. With all that, I love what they did with Cordy in "Buffy" and "Angel" and I agree she's the most developed character, together with Wesley in "Angel". Oh, and it might just be rumours anyway.

I disagree that Cordelia had as drastic a character arc as Wesley. I think Cordy's arc was definitely up there but you could kind of see it coming after she got Doyle's visions. Wes was a character who hardened and did things that had a 'holy s!' factor to them.
I think Wes' character arc between both shows is only rivaled by my other favorite character: Spike.

(Coffee Talk Lady Voice:) Discuss...

I'm going to be bit of a heretic here and say that I flat out detested the whole Buffy thing with Spike,

Couldn't stand it. Could see why it happened and it had much more lead in than 'Hey! I'm a Lesbian!' Willow but I hated it nontheless - it also went on for a few too many episodes.

Well personally I loved it.

Yes, in places it was dark, but I enjoyed what they were trying to do with that season, and how the whole Buffy Spike relationship was one of the central issues within it.

I despised the Spike/Buffy arc....this is coming from someone who liked the idea of the pairing back in season two. I just hate how it was written. I hated chipped then souled Spike. And I hated Buffy, too.

Back