Loosing interest in my Jabba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with the Hasbro version as well but it could really be improved on with the addition of a blinking LED lighting system. That's something that I've been considering to do for my Hasbro version.

The Jabba wasn't very special to me... UNTIL I got the throne 2 months ago. Now it is the highlight of my collection, surrounded by all of the related 12" figures, of course. I don't think I could part with it. I also don't think you'd get nearly what you paid, so why sell it for a loss? Granted, the speeder bike is friggin slick. Sell off a lung to pay for that, but keep Jabba...

I'd still like to see SSC do the block in polystone.

As much as I love my Hasbro carbonite I would really like to see it in polystone as well with working lights. As great as the hasbro is the paint job could be better and the sculpt on the side panels and especially the hands could be alot better.

Ya, the thing I've though of least bout SSC doing the Carbonite block has been the paint, but I do think that's one are where Hasbro's goes toysih. Based on the level of detail I've seen them do in similar items, I think the paint apps on the block would have a good worn feeling to them as well as a more realistic finish.

The ultimate thing, that they'd probably never do but I'd be all over, is to make a small display environment that has a working LED spotlight that replicates the one from Jabba's palace, how could would that look.

The ultimate thing, that they'd probably never do but I'd be all over, is to make a small display environment that has a working LED spotlight that replicates the one from Jabba's palace, how could would that look.

Count me in.

Yeah, if they could make one I'm sure it would be of a finer quality. One thing I would like is if they could work in the glowing effect when he thaws out. MR was able to turn a blade from silver to blue on the Sting FX, maybe Sideshow could work something similar for a 1/6 Carbonite block.

Barring that (unlikely) feature, polystone would be my next bet.

Yep, its a plastic (like the Lightsabers)... but it looks like metal unless you really take a closer look at it. And the FX part of it is really bright.

If they could do something like that with a Carbonite block it would be unbelievably cool :rock Maybe even add in the melting sound effects.

Strange ive been looking at all my stuff of late and thinking..... should i sell?
just dont seem to do it for me now:confused: any one know if i would get close to my money back on s/s 1:4 scale horror and star wars, s/s LOTR and
attakus star wars?

Yep, its a plastic (like the Lightsabers)... but it looks like metal unless you really take a closer look at it. And the FX part of it is really bright.

If they could do something like that with a Carbonite block it would be unbelievably cool :rock Maybe even add in the melting sound effects.

That would be wild, especially if they could make a light sequence so the glow sort of fluctuates instead of just one glow that fades in and out.

Hi, I am interested in buying Jabba the Hutt´s Throne.
Is that still for sale ?

This seems to happen fairly often with new users performing searches (which is a good thing) and then not noticing the date on the thread (not a good thing). I've had people message me about For Sale listings I made many years ago. It took me a long time to figure out what they were even talking about. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back