Loosing interest in my Jabba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having lots of fun with mine.
DSCN0167.jpg

I think your right. I took great pride in setting mine up. Hell I even bought an interesting looking kitchen table to put mine on. LOL! I spent weeks finding just the right one and one day intend on buying a case that will fit it perfectly. I am the proud owner of a Jabba set and I think it's great! :rock

I bought a TV stand for mine that just barely fit in my room... because of that I had to spend the next few days re arranging the whole damn collection to accommodate him. But it was worth it because not only do I get to display him but my vintage Kenner figures as well.

u-1.jpg

jabban.jpg

I will never grow tired of Jabba. The whole set-up is one of my favorites in the Sideshow line.

jabba throne environment just hit Ebay minutes ago for $150 BIN, $30 ship. I know it's frowned on for posting auction links, so just search for: "Jabba the Hutt Throne Room Set Sideshow BRAND NEW" and it will come up. I'm not into this line of SW, but still watch, and this seems like a deal.

Edit: Less than perfect feedback, 95%. Maybe a pass.

Till date I still think the Jabba setup is the best effort SSC put out for the 1/6 line. Do wish they would introduce more items to the setup to rekindle interest. who knows that might even draw more people to purchase Jabba.

No way am I letting go of mine.

That sure is a strong statement. I don't agree with you though because there are many different ways to enjoy things and collect. People change as well as tastes and opinions. You have to be willing to grow and move on brother.

Have to agree with El Roranous here, tastes change

Mine have (already relegated some figures POTA to their boxes to make room for others, which tbh I thought id never do) however if you can afford too

Id suggest not selling it but storing it as you may miss it after its gone, especially if (like some ones already mentioned), the max rebo band get announced

Yeah,it is a great piece.I was just starting this thread to make sure.:lol

It will be a better setup once the rest of the
add-ons are here.

One thing that I really want for my Jabba setup is a decent Gammy. I won't be putting R2 or 3PO in the display so they're not really missing for me.

anzik did you ever post your plans/how to of this? that is surreal.....:bow

Tools and materials:

Particle board 2X 4' X 8'
1/4 Plywood 2X 4' X 8'.
Luan Plywood
Wood screws 1", 1/2", 1/4"
Jigsaw
Circular Saw
Cordless drill
Beer
blupr1.jpg

blupr2.jpg