Looking for A Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM ZaCHw117, he is currently single and looking. Here is his pic:

fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpg

He has Hot Toys.

:lol:lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl Even Jen the SuperMod is :rotfl:rotfl over this

Great entertainment huh ? :lol
I wish we could still use the MJ popcorn gif :gah:

I think he's Chunky Zergling with a Ghost Account :stick

That's right my ultimate fantasy would be with that perfect Woman in bed at night with me as we both hold each other and talk about Sideshow and Hot Toys figurines together and have the same passion collecting...I mean just imagine that.
Perhaps giggly was the wrong word to use just being happy together and I mean...just Loving each other for who we are...just loving each other. :)

That's right my ultimate fantasy would be with that perfect Woman in bed at night with me as we both hold each other and talk about Sideshow and Hot Toys figurines together and have the same passion collecting...I mean just imagine that.
Perhaps giggly was the wrong word to use just being happy together and I mean...just Loving each other for who we are...just loving each other. :)

Oh I know the perfect girl for you...

lars.jpg

And for only $99.99 she can spend all those giggly nights cuddling in bed with you talking about toys!

If Gosling can do it, you can too! Win!

:slap :lol

You guyz have got the ugliest freaking pictures I could ever imagine and using the giggly word on this post was obviously my worst mistake (besides starting this thread)...and to think you guys look up that stuff to post? Lol

Okay I want to change my username how do I do that? I can only think of 2 names to use so far one being my email "Shadowx011" or "ShadowMoon" which means nothing besides my love for darkness and I mean it sounds pleasant. Thanks in advance.

You guyz have got the ugliest freaking pictures I could ever imagine...and to think you guys look up that stuff to post? Lol

Okay I want to change my username how do I do that? I can only think of 2 names to use so far one being my email "Shadowx011" or "ShadowMoon" which means nothing besides my love for darkness and I mean it sounds pleasant. Thanks in advance.

I think Blackmask is available too. That's a good one!

You guyz have got the ugliest freaking pictures I could ever imagine and using the giggly word on this post was obviously my worst mistake (besides starting this thread)...and to think you guys look up that stuff to post? Lol

I'd be more than happy to Catfish you.

Why don't you just go to a free dating website

www.pof.com

PM Darklord Dave and he can change your username for you.

You know, I don't know if your original post was serious or not - but it's nice to see you having fun with this thread. I really think the female membership here is about 3% and of those 3% probably only 10 or so post on a regular basis...so it may be hard to find a girlfriend on this board - but good luck to ya! You seem to have a good attitude about it all.

Some video game stores have gaming contests...that may be a good place for you to meet some female gamers...and gamers probably are more likely to be into figures and statues.

You should do the nerdy speed dating if they have any conventions near you that provide it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/TCNIIFFC0vU[/ame]

PM Darklord Dave and he can change your username for you.

You know, I don't know if your original post was serious or not - but it's nice to see you having fun with this thread. I really think the female membership here is about 3% and of those 3% probably only 10 or so post on a regular basis...so it may be hard to find a girlfriend on this board - but good luck to ya! You seem to have a good attitude about it all.

Some video game stores have gaming contests...that may be a good place for you to meet some female gamers...and gamers probably are more likely to be into figures and statues.

Thanks, I'll PM DarkLord Dave as soon as I can think of something better to use. As for this original thread I was actually both joking around and being serious...as again a gamer chick would be a dream for me.

I'm moving to the Northwest soon and which will provide me with things I love to do outside of collecting and gaming such as Snowboarding, Hiking, and Mountain Biking. The South especially Louisiana has none of this therefore getting drunk or fishing are the only 2 things people do here...for me it sucks, I can't wait to move perhaps I will find someone who is right for me once I move and get away from here.
Anyway guess I'll sit back and see what other crazy pictures you guys come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back