"LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING!!" 89 Batmobile box arrivals..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how big it was! It took up the whole back seat of my car. It was raining so I couldn't get a picture of that but here it is infringing of some detolfs

15f681aa42cdd5ddb9aa9913825465e2_zpsc8f46abd.jpg

I can't believe how big it was! It took up the whole back seat of my car. It was raining so I couldn't get a picture of that but here it is infringing of some detolfs

15f681aa42cdd5ddb9aa9913825465e2_zpsc8f46abd.jpg

Man that's what I'm afraid of. I only own a Mitsubishi Lancer sedan, and I don't know where to get a van to pick this up from the store. MInd telling us what car you used to pick this up? Thanks, and congrats!

Man that's what I'm afraid of. I only own a Mitsubishi Lancer sedan, and I don't know where to get a van to pick this up from the store. MInd telling us what car you used to pick this up? Thanks, and congrats!

Yeah, I'd like to know. But I actually did the signature waiver thing so I won't have to transport it. Usually I get them at work

You must have a big car!!

I own a Vauxhall Combo van for my work as a courier and once I saw on tracking it was at the Fed EX depot but not due for delivery until Monday as Id been working last night and it was a gorgeous day,with the depot only a couple of miles from where I live I went and collected it myself.

Told the gentleman behind the counter he was looking for a 61 KG box roughly the size of me and he started to laugh.He came back 5 minutes later and told me"You were nt kidding.Thats one HUUUGE box!!"

i always thought my van was quite roomy,indeed it is,there ll be some here familiar with it.It ll only take TWO of these,one on top of the other.

That's what I'd heard, but I also heard UPS charges as if it were 100lbs due to the dimensions of the box.

The 100lbs is the dimensional weight. Shipping carriers will charge whichever is greater.

But I thought the he was asking for the actual weight.

:lol Well the wife noticed, asked why the hell I was ordering furniture on the internet.
Unfortunately its says "Hot Toys 1/6th bat mobile" all over the ****ing box...

I drive an hyundai Accent. it fit in the back seat just fine. I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Back