"LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING!!" 89 Batmobile box arrivals..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Honey? When did you buy a new fridge?

jbt9cmnCNywj26.jpg

I can't wait this thing will make a great new kennel for the dog :lol

Epic thread idea haha. Possibly biggest hot toys/sideshow box ever?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-964CNQJFc[/ame]

Another Unboxing. The box is honestly scaring me. I need to carry it up my stairs..

Gotta love how despite a massive hole through the outer and inner box, his reaction upon opening forgets all about that and is absolutely priceless.

i don't think my wife truly has grasped what i have done by allowing me to buy this piece and bringing it into our house. me thinks after looking at the size of this box, i should be coming home from work the day it comes in with flowers and some jewelery. :lol :(

My girlfriend knows how much I spend for this hobby, and she's okay with it as long as I don't go broke and neglect my responsibilities. In fact after seeing my collection for the first time last weekend -- including the huge bxes including the tumbler's -- she proudly told her girlbuddies "I just saw my boyfriend's 12-INCH HOT TOYS collection!".

Then one of them replied "that's... kinky."

All's well.

I'd be pissed if I had that gaping hole in mine.

I don't care about the brown mailer box, that's whatever (I'm probably just going to throw mine away). If the black art box was damaged though, I'd be a little peeved.

I knew it. Only, Rory had to use this excuse to show his big bang theory.

Back