Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys, I've made a side by side comparison with Eleven and this is definitely a recast.

Seems like there is no way to get the original now.

Okay guys, I've made a side by side comparison with Eleven and this is definitely a recast.

Seems like there is no way to get the original now.

Damn, just ordered one from that seller the other day. Could have gone with one of the cheaper listings if I knew they were lying in their description.

Damn, just ordered one from that seller the other day. Could have gone with one of the cheaper listings if I knew they were lying in their description.

I emailed them specifically asking how do i know their products are guaranteed original from Eleven.

They still claimed they are bringing in official stuff from Eleven.

I almost buy from them until i do a comparison pic side by side.

I emailed them specifically asking how do i know their products are guaranteed original from Eleven.

They still claimed they are bringing in official stuff from Eleven.

I almost buy from them until i do a comparison pic side by side.

The rule of thumb is if you see someone offering multiple sculpts, and it is not from Kit or KGHobby, then it is almost certainly bad recasts.

Get it before it's gone!
Even after the neutral expression was back in stock I didn't purchase thinking I would buy two headsculpts at the same time, LOL.
Angry headsculpt will do I guess.

Got my PO in!!!

Looks great! Seems like they are resculpted teeth rather than just black wash/lines painted in between them. Very realistic!

QQ20171217195141.jpg
QQ20171217195130.jpg
QQ20171217195137.jpg

Done and done. The first Logan Eleven headsculpt was my first 3rd party 1/6 purchase and I'm all in whatever they do now haha.

Details in this Jessica Jones thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184092&p=9472123&viewfull=1#post9472123

Basically, I ordered a set from his store, it was missing a piece and when I contacted him about it he called me a liar and told me he didn't want to deal with me again. Apparently between this and him sending me the wrong body in a previous order established that I was a problem :cuckoo:

Really made me angry since I had spent so much money at his store and he was so rude.

Details in this Jessica Jones thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184092&p=9472123&viewfull=1#post9472123

Basically, I ordered a set from his store, it was missing a piece and when I contacted him about it he called me a liar and told me he didn't want to deal with me again. Apparently between this and him sending me the wrong body in a previous order established that I was a problem :cuckoo:

Really made me angry since I had spent so much money at his store and he was so rude.
I guess there were a lot of people that tried to take advantage, so he thought you were going to do the same. Yeah he was wrong for thinking you would do something like that. I understand though. I probably wouldve reacted the same as you if that happened to me.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

That sucks to hear. I've heard and seen a lot Kit's very childish/unprofessional responses to people. Some folks deserve it but then there are ppl like you who were merely asking for a missing part. I mean I get him being skeptical if you were asking for a headsculpt or a new jacket but the scarf is just a piece of cloth.

I stopped buying from him direct and started to buy stuff through his eBay again ever since he started making very highschool type "look what someone told me" posts. This way I always have buyer protection.

This came up again because I ordered one of the new angry sculpts from iyiyyy not realizing at the moment that it was his alt account. In the interest of honesty (and a little bit of fear of what he might send me, heh) I messaged him on ebay to let him know it was me. He was fine doing business with me provided I acknowledged his great QC and accepted blame for the missing scarf. :thud: So... that led to me cancelling the order.

Back