Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone purchased or know more about the "one more time" Logan kit ? Not sure if this is better value with 2 headsculpts. Or what they are like compared to the Eleven sculpt/paint app.

Help........

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1183&search=Logan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have you checked their IG page? They did revise the 2 head sculpts, and it looks good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BabZg5LHEsD/

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Really appreciate the heads up on this! I stocked up on a few sets just in case. While I was doing that, I noticed he had an MCToys 'Stealth' Outfit set in stock, which has seemingly dried up everywhere else so I quickly jumped on that along with another Eleven head, so I could build a Hotel scene Logan.

And speaking of, looks like the Eleven head is currently sold out at least for the moment, and is no longer on the site.

Last edited:
I really just want the relaxed claws; hopefully the angry head comes in stock soon and I'll pick up the claws, head, and that World Body/woods outfit set.

I really just want the relaxed claws; hopefully the angry head comes in stock soon and I'll pick up the claws, head, and that World Body/woods outfit set.

Angry head with related hands seems like weird combo. :dunno The body language won't match.

The open hand claws from Kit make a nice change.

38047636735_910f5c1d08_o.jpg

38898018032_571990ef3e_o.jpg

Just not feeling the relaxed hands.

It's all in the posing. You need to pose the relaxed hand angled slightly inwards towards the body, so that the claws hang straight. If not posed that way they just out weirdly and destroy the 'relaxed' purpose of the pose.

It's all in the posing. You need to pose the relaxed hand angled slightly inwards towards the body, so that the claws hang straight. If not posed that way they just out weirdly and destroy the 'relaxed' purpose of the pose.

Agreed. Has to be a very specific angle to have that effect.

Was looking to put together and custom and have been browsing ebay for sculpts. Anyone done any comparisons of the eleven and headplay sculpts?

Agreed. Has to be a very specific angle to have that effect.

I've since adjusted the hand positions. It's just a matter of a few millimetres, but like you say it does make quite a bit of difference. A few millimetres more after that and it's too much, and he's no longer 'relaxed'.

Since that photo I also cut Phoebe's hair. So both the hoody girls have now had their hair done. :lol

Hi guys, I just bought the worldbox suit set for Logan. Everything else is great (especially the worldbox body) and the headsculpt is decent but not very Hugh alike.

So, I knew about Eleven being the best and Kit is the official seller but I guess it is not available anymore at this very moment.

I tried ebay and I found this seller called "giantoy_shop", which I ain't sure if they are selling legit ones.

They did claim that it is 100% authentic though.

Any thoughts or help please?

Hi guys, I just bought the worldbox suit set for Logan. Everything else is great (especially the worldbox body) and the headsculpt is decent but not very Hugh alike.

So, I knew about Eleven being the best and Kit is the official seller but I guess it is not available anymore at this very moment.

I tried ebay and I found this seller called "giantoy_shop", which I ain't sure if they are selling legit ones.

They did claim that it is 100% authentic though.

Any thoughts or help please?

Chances are they are recasts. The only other reputable dealer I know of that carries actual eleven sculpts is KGhobby.

Anybody have an update on the Steel Wolf set? Last I heard it was supposed to be December (granted, the month isn’t over yet, just hoping to get it before Christmas).

I have my doubts we will have the deluxe sets in-hand this year. I heard they were re-doing the bloody head, though I could be wrong.

Back