Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For curiosity sake has anyone tried to put the ganghood outfit on this kind of body? Probably similiar to the wolverine body. I feel like it would be a little more screen accurate for the emaciated hugh jackman look. Maybe some slight shoulder padding could be done

It’s just my opinion but from what I remember, the Ganghood suit on the ttm19 still lacked a fullness in the shoulders/collarbone/chest area. Maybe trying some padding could help. At the same time I think the arms are pretty spot on.

And I don’t think he was emaciated. Liike I’ve said in the past, even though Jackman wasn’t as in shape as previous films, he wasn’t necessarily skinny. He’s still a big guy with a wide chest and large frame. I’d even be willing to wager that in Logan he was larger than he was in the first XMen Movie.

Edit: adding some photos below to illustrate my point. It’s more that he has less muscle tone. But as you can see he’s still in great shape despite not being ripped...

696E36C2-84F5-4B27-86DB-DD805CE3E2EC.jpeg
0D9DBA2C-F4CF-4355-97A3-57C8740A9399.jpeg
7F47298A-9C3B-4AE1-AB31-5D3A2F03251D.jpg
656A68DA-C9E7-477F-96DD-28CBE65BD541.jpeg

Attachments

• 65049BC3-1034-4805-9166-5774645FA5A7.jpeg
    65049BC3-1034-4805-9166-5774645FA5A7.jpeg
    604.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 65049BC3-1034-4805-9166-5774645FA5A7.jpeg
    65049BC3-1034-4805-9166-5774645FA5A7.jpeg
    604.3 KB · Views: 196
This isn't the right thread of course, but such things seem to fly under the wire here.

The ADD Toys Yukio (The Wolverine) is now shipping.

TNS posted up a few quick in hand shots, and she looks pretty much like the promo images.

27654748_1780714055566475_2318305252884742052_n.jpg

27544594_1780714052233142_5569700795002562488_n.jpg

27541011_1780714048899809_8789520487843133360_n.jpg

The prototype:

214152h2dkxupxp4q2xe9n.jpg

214313vrgfzwrkctcabkqk.jpg

Mine's on the way from OSK.

Hugh is still a muscular guy but he isn't built like the ganghood body. His shoulders aren't wide, his chest isn't broad, and thats really what matters considering he's wearing a suit covering his entire body. You need the general silhouette to be right. I just don't know if the ganghood clothes would be way too big for a smaller body

logan.jpg

Last edited:
Ganghood blazer and dress shirt on a HT Punisher body (basically the TTM19). Quick pictures to show you it can work with the original Eleven Logan sculpt and TTM19 style body. Keep in mind, futzing and pictures are quick and dirty.

GEDC1294.JPGGEDC1295.JPGGEDC1297.JPGGEDC1298.JPG

Yes, it works on that too if I recall correctly. The shirt and coat may be a little snugger of course. I have yet to use my broad shoulder worldbox body.

Very cool! Have you ever tried the ganghood suit on the AT012 body?

The at012 Worldbox broad shoulder is really big in person. Trust me, I’ve tried putting the Ganghood suit on it. Keep in mind the Worldbox is even larger than the Ganghood body. Although it’s accurate to a younger version from “origins” or “the wolverine” it’s still too big for the Ganghood suit.

The limo driver suit that comes with the Steel Wolf set is actually specifically tailored for it.

Edit:
If you can get past that sub par head sculpt, here's a video of the Steel Wolf with their tailored suit for your reference. It was specifically made for the Worldbox AT012 broad shoulder.

Hugh is still a muscular guy but he isn't built like the ganghood body. His shoulders aren't wide, his chest isn't broad, and thats really what matters considering he's wearing a suit covering his entire body. You need the general silhouette to be right. I just don't know if the ganghood clothes would be way too big for a smaller body

View attachment 392129

IMO his chest is broad and he does have wide shoulders. Also he just looks like he doesn’t because he has a ridiculously long reach. Even for His height. In turn making him look thin in the limo driver suit.

Its also that the Ganghood body’s arms are too short. And the suit itself is tailored a tad too smal. That’s why the silhouette like you were saying looks off.

The original promo pics of the Ganghood suit posted by eleven and kit also had a better fit. But in hand, a lot of futzing is needed to make it look halfway decent. And even then it still looks off.

The at012 Worldbox broad shoulder is really big in person. Trust me, I’ve tried putting the Ganghood suit on it. Keep in mind the Worldbox is even larger than the Ganghood body. Although it’s accurate to a younger version from “origins” or “the wolverine” it’s still too big for the Ganghood suit.

The limo driver suit that comes with the Steel Wolf set is actually specifically tailored for it.

I have my ganghood on the original Worldbox durable body (Shane WD head version) and it works well. I'm taking care of my father at the moment but I'll try to post some photos next week.

I have my ganghood on the original Worldbox durable body (Shane WD head version) and it works well. I'm taking care of my father at the moment but I'll try to post some photos next week.

That could work if it’s slightly larger than the ttm19.

I was even considering the hairy Worldbox body but I’m just hesitant because it looks similar in size to the ttm19

Yeah, I'm just not feeling the black suit on that body.

On the other hand that AT012 looks great! Is it really the AT012 or is that the Burning Soul set that comes with the MCToys clothes? Burning soul actually modded the AT012 with different abs.

Noticed you have the final battle steel wolf in the background there as well.

Yeah, I'm just not feeling the black suit on that body.

On the other hand that AT012 looks great! Is it really the AT012 or is that the Burning Soul set that comes with the MCToys clothes? Burning soul actually modded the AT012 with different abs.

Noticed you have the final battle steel wolf in the background there as well.

The body looks better in person. I initially took the photo just to compare the size of the bodies and the pose is misleading. That is the original AT012. The shirt is from the Burning Soul figure, the tank top is Ganghood and the jeans and shoes are from the MCTOYS casual set. The final battle Steel Wolf now has the Eleven angry sculpt on it.

The body looks better in person. I initially took the photo just to compare the size of the bodies and the pose is misleading. That is the original AT012. The shirt is from the Burning Soul figure, the tank top is Ganghood and the jeans and shoes are from the MCTOYS casual set. The final battle Steel Wolf now has the Eleven angry sculpt on it.

HA! that's great you're doing a mix from everything that's available so far. I personally wish I could get more of those gang hood boots without having to buy the suit. They're soo spot on.

Would you mind posting pics of the Steel Wolf final battle with the angry sculpt?

HA! that's great you're doing a mix from everything that's available so far. I personally wish I could get more of those gang hood boots without having to buy the suit. They're soo spot on.

Would you mind posting pics of the Steel Wolf final battle with the angry sculpt?

I'm away from home until next week. I'll post some photos then. The steel wolf shoes are also nice and made with real fabric and laces while also having the ball joint adaptors in them.

Back