Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lobo P.F. is one bad ass looking statue. I really like it, but I'll be passing. Decided on non Batman characters I was gonna get are Superman and Wonder Woman...and maybe The Flash.

I really want to read about this guy. What are some good Lobo books. Is he very popular, kinda like the Deadpool of the DC universe?

Dammit, I think I'm going to cave and order Lobo and Dawg. Every time I see the pics I want them a little more. Guess I'll order them separately so I can use coupons and delude myself that the $40 savings is sufficient reason to order. It's amazing how little it takes to convince myself I need to buy something.

Dammit, I think I'm going to cave and order Lobo and Dawg. Every time I see the pics I want them a little more. Guess I'll order them separately so I can use coupons and delude myself that the $40 savings is sufficient reason to order. It's amazing how little it takes to convince myself I need to buy something.

Telling myself I'm saving $40 is what's going to help me sleep at night :monkey3

I'll be in the corner rocking back and forth repeating "You didn't pay full price" over and over until I pass out.

I'll join you lol. I started by only wanting to buy Batman and Joker... unfortunately I've been purchasing every DC comic version PF :'( no self control

I'll join you lol. I started by only wanting to buy Batman and Joker... unfortunately I've been purchasing every DC comic version PF :'( no self control

I'm right there with you on the lack of self-control. However, I have to say that the DC comic PF's are a great line to collect. I was initially only going to get Superman then jumped on the chance to wait-list Batman after I missed it the first time and it converted. Now I've got WW, Catwoman, Ivy, and Lobo & Dawg on preorder. I keep thinking I'll pass on the next one but the next one always looks awesome. SS is just killing it with the sculpts and I can't say no.

I'm right there with you on the lack of self-control. However, I have to say that the DC comic PF's are a great line to collect. I was initially only going to get Superman then jumped on the chance to wait-list Batman after I missed it the first time and it converted. Now I've got WW, Catwoman, Ivy, and Lobo & Dawg on preorder. I keep thinking I'll pass on the next one but the next one always looks awesome. SS is just killing it with the sculpts and I can't say no.

Ha I started of with just thinking I'll only order Batman & Joker

Now I'm going to have Batman, Joker, Harley, Ivy, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Superman & Lobo

Plus the DC line made me break & order my 1st ever full scale Bust's Batman & Joker

Ha I started of with just thinking I'll only order Batman & Joker

Now I'm going to have Batman, Joker, Harley, Ivy, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Superman & Lobo

Plus the DC line made me break & order my 1st ever full scale Bust's Batman & Joker

Same here on the life-sized bust. I got Superman, lol. So far I've been able to stop myself from continuing to collect the busts though. We'll see how long that lasts when Wonder Woman comes out, especially if it's the same quality as the PF.

Lol I had to use the bags for the lower racks because my dog will spit on my statues. It can mess up the fabrics. I'm taking no chances. Not on these high end things. Dusting well I just can't get to it yet because of my schedule but I will. I will keep a close eye on this Lobo PO for now and wait to decide later on.

Damn CBG even your dog hates your display :lol :lol :lol

I got to say this premium format is insanely awesome! The size and details are amazing, I grew up on Lobo comics and am not a huge fan but this statue is everything bad @$$. Great display piece and I feel will be a classic, now if we can just get sideshows QC department to not **** it up........

Just preordered the regular through AD and saved about $70 compared to Sideshow after factoring in reward points and the $20 coupon code. I don't think the switch out hand is worth $70 to me because I like the hook better for display. Will probably order Dawg through Sideshow using the $20 coupon code though.

Just preordered the regular through AD and saved about $70 compared to Sideshow after factoring in reward points and the $20 coupon code. I don't think the switch out hand is worth $70 to me because I like the hook better for display. Will probably order Dawg through Sideshow using the $20 coupon code though.

That is a pretty awesome savings , do they have flex pay? That is the only reason I use SS I can stretch that sucker out

I like the direction on this piece. A tad expensive for me. I always thought comiquette/pf/maquette were consistent in their own size (ie. pf is 1/4). I hope to see a continuation of the DC pf line in 1/4. This piece would be great scaled down to 1/4 at a more attainable price to display alongside the other DC pfs.

I'm pretty sure this is a 1/4 scale piece. Lobo has been represented as a slightly oversized character in comics, which is why he comes in a little larger than the other DC premium formats. It's interesting that the DC wiki lists him at 6'4" but I'm sure that's subjective as are most encyclopedic stats for superheroes. Found this interesting bio for him from the site:

https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Lobo_(New_Earth)

Lobo, whose name means "one who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it," is the last of his people for one reason: he killed them all. He hailed from the planet Czarnia which was a virtual paradise that knew nothing of war and the Czarnians were almost immortal. When Lobo was born, his evil was so frighteningly apparent, the nurse who delivered him went insane. Lobo knew he was one of a kind, but he wanted even more. Inspired by the idea of genocide, Lobo created a swarm of lethal scorpion-like creatures, he set them on his people wiping out his entire species but himself. He claimed it was a science project and gave himself an 'A'.[1] Since then he has traveled the galaxies collecting bounties. Despite his ruthless nature, Lobo has a strict code of honor when it comes to these agreements. Along the way he has met and battled a number of superheroes.

That is a pretty awesome savings , do they have flex pay?

Flex pay is on your own (ie - budgeting and setting the money aside). I know the Sideshow flex pay is much easier though.

. . . Lobo, whose name means "one who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it," is the last of his people for one reason: he killed them all. He hailed from the planet Czarnia which was a virtual paradise that knew nothing of war and the Czarnians were almost immortal. When Lobo was born, his evil was so frighteningly apparent, the nurse who delivered him went insane. Lobo knew he was one of a kind, but he wanted even more. Inspired by the idea of genocide, Lobo created a swarm of lethal scorpion-like creatures, he set them on his people wiping out his entire species but himself. He claimed it was a science project and gave himself an 'A' . . .

I love that quote - read it many times but never fails to make me smile. Thanks for the re-post :clap

Back