Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the size comparison pic! This helps a lot. How does Apoc or Lobo compare to a normal size PF?

Versus3.JPG

Thanks for the size pics. :clap this helps a lot. He looks to be nice PF size. The grey hulk looks small next the main man. But then yeah he's crouching downwards.

Would have been great with the bike.

Btw, can you order from sideshow by using your amazon account?

I was thinking the same. Apoc scale is a bit smaller I believe.

You are wrong. I told you before, Apocalypse is HUGE. It's the largest statue I own. Also, there is no accurate scale for Apocalypse. He can morph himself to be bigger or smaller at will. His height varies. Quit talking about things you have no knowledge of. I personally don't care that you don't have much knowledge about most comic characters, but when you say things like Apoc isn't 1/4 scale or looks like a COM, it may stop someone who wants the piece from purchasing it because of your inaccurate posts and lack of knowledge.

For the record, Apocalypse is HUGE. He's a 1/4 piece, it looks stunning, has a cool EX feature, and a nice LOW ES. The only possible issues with the piece are QC related. If you are lucky to own one without major QC issues, it's an AWSOME looking piece. The Apoc PF is obviously in great demand. Peeps are paying $900-$1000 for the EX in the aftermarket if they missed out on the PO. This bad boy is sold out and wait listed at SSC (both REG and EX versions). You should know. You spent 2 days trying to find out how to get on the WL yourself. :lol You just seem to want to jab the piece or say negative things about it because you can't secure it for yourself. You missed out CBG. That's the fact. Just like it's a fact you are going to have to pony up some pretty big $$$ to get an EX Apoc in your collection.

There's no way they could've done the bike too and be anywhere near cost effective

Definitely. I mean, yes... it would be awesome. But would I pay for it? Nope. Plus if it's true 1:4 scale, where on earth would I even put such a thing :lol

Lobo is going to be hard to pass on.

:exactly::lecture I really shouldn't be picking him up. He doesn't really fit in my DC display, I'm tight on room, and he isn't on my short list of DC characters I have to have. However, I just can't stop looking at this PF. It's phenomenal in every way. I went from...no way I'm picking up Lobo to...if I don't get hit too badly by SDCC PO's, maybe I'll pick him up. I'm so weak. :lol

:exactly::lecture I really shouldn't be picking him up. He doesn't really fit in my DC display, I'm tight on room, and he isn't on my short list of DC characters I have to have. However, I just can't stop looking at this PF. It's phenomenal in every way. I went from...no way I'm picking up Lobo to...if I don't get hit too badly by SDCC PO's, maybe I'll pick him up. I'm so weak. :lol

Do it! I feel the same way about the character...I like him, but not a 'must'...the piece is just too damn awesome not to make room for.

You are wrong. I told you before, Apocalypse is HUGE. It's the largest statue I own. Also, there is no accurate scale for Apocalypse. He can morph himself to be bigger or smaller at will. His height varies. Quit talking about things you have no knowledge of. I personally don't care that you don't have much knowledge about most comic characters, but when you say things like Apoc isn't 1/4 scale or looks like a COM, it may stop someone who wants the piece from purchasing it because of your inaccurate posts and lack of knowledge.

For the record, Apocalypse is HUGE. He's a 1/4 piece, it looks stunning, has a cool EX feature, and a nice LOW ES. The only possible issues with the piece are QC related. If you are lucky to own one without major QC issues, it's an AWSOME looking piece. The Apoc PF is obviously in great demand. Peeps are paying $900-$1000 for the EX in the aftermarket if they missed out on the PO. This bad boy is sold out and wait listed at SSC (both REG and EX versions). You should know. You spent 2 days trying to find out how to get on the WL yourself. :lol You just seem to want to jab the piece or say negative things about it because you can't secure it for yourself. You missed out CBG. That's the fact. Just like it's a fact you are going to have to pony up some pretty big $$$ to get an EX Apoc in your collection.

Ahhhhh! I try to escape the Apoc thread and now I see this. Maybe I should jump on the WL for reg? But then I can't decide I really want a EX. Oh well.... Must think GH, and Lobo to forget Apoc for now. Maybe if I did get a Apoc ex there could have been QC issues anyways. I normally get the bad luck of rare statues anyways. Lol ok Lobo, Lobo, GH and Lobo! I like these two better anyways :) even though I don't know much about Lobo and was never a metal fan, but I still love something about this guy after seeing him in the superman adventures. I like how he's as strong as superman. Super funny guy too! The insane part is the price of the dog. :lol

Back