Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it! I feel the same way about the character...I like him, but not a 'must'...the piece is just too damn awesome not to make room for.

You aren't helping matters any! :lol Gotta sweat out SDCC first. If I can make it out of SDCC relatively unscathed, I can totally see myself buckling and PO'ing him. Don't worry, I'll make him fit if I order him.

The worst part is I already have this planned out in my head. I'll PO dawg at the end of the month with the comiccon14 coupon. Then I'll use whatever coupon is available in AUG to PO the EX Lobo and flex pay him. Yeah, I'm gonna stay strong! :lol

I don't think any other Lobo is ever going to come close to this. The whole team over at SSC created a very special piece with this PF.

Oh, and I posted this over in the Sentinel thread because people can't seem to wrap their heads around scale but it works for Lobo too. Most of us have Batman, so use him as a measure, these are huge pieces SSC is putting out.

New PF Compare2014 SDCCsm.jpg

Oh, and I posted this over in the Sentinel thread because people can't seem to wrap their heads around scale but it works for Lobo too. Most of us have Batman, so use him as a measure, these are huge pieces SSC is putting out.

View attachment 119897

Yeah, these pieces are just epic in stature. They'll command A LOT of attention in any collection.

Back