Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still on the fence with DAWG. LOVE the sculpt, but the close up of the paint leaves alot to be desired. Looks messy to me...

300415-dawg-004.jpg

Anything that has:

Martin Canale (Design, Sculpt) = MUST HAVE for me
Stole my thunder but hell yes and gore group. The reaper is a master piece a grail/center piece of my collection.

I'd love to meet martin Canale one day here in fan expo toronto.

the bump in the price is worth it because his work are instant grails!

Ordered separately and it's gonna hurt! But I was an early campaigner for Lobo and Dawg so thank you SS for giving those of us who love this guy the ultimate in mindless violence :)

I've been collecting statues since the early 90's. I have all the early DC Bowen statues (Sandman, Batman, Superman, Lobo, etc.). Around 2001 I decided to only collect Batman related statues, unless I deem it a must have for me, and I sold most of my non-Batman related statues. The only must haves in all that time that aren't Batman related have been the two Dark Horse Bowen Predator kits, the Dark Horse Bowen Frankenstein, SS Superman PF EX, SS Wonder Woman PF EX, SS Vader Mythos. Long story short, I still have my original Bowens from way back when. Now I have Supes and Bats from SS to match. I have no intention to get the Lobo PF ( and if I did, I'd definitely get Dawg too), but after seeing him, I'm soooo tempted. He looks awesome!!

I made the image below and I'm going to make a massive one to compare a lot of different statues.

ApocVSLobo.JPG

I made the image below and I'm going to make a massive one to compare a lot of different statues.

View attachment 119779

Thanks for the size comparison pic! This helps a lot. How does Apoc or Lobo compare to a normal size PF? If Lobo EX has the same ES as Apoc EX I may most likely order it. But then again isn't Apoc way more popular then Lobo?

Back