• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

The immediate cashback thing is a bit odd, maybe it is just for the larger refunds? :huh

The immediate cashback thing is a bit odd, maybe it is just for the larger refunds? :huh

I don't think so. I've had to instant cashbacks and they were both for a smaller amount. My last one was 50.00, and I got that one instantly while another 50.00 cashback payment is pending...

Yeah, I can't figure it out. So for those of you who did get the immediate cashback, of those purchases, what was the least expensive amount? (If you don't mind me asking.)

The one I just made was $150.00 which isn't breaking the bank, but still isn't "cheap" either.

From what I understand yes, it has to do with the type of auction (US-based seller, BIN, ebay checkout, etc.).

Some third party checkouts are permitted, as long as you pay with paypal, but make sure it says you're eligible for cashback.

From what I understand yes, it has to do with the type of auction (US-based seller, BIN, ebay checkout, etc.).

Some third party checkouts are permitted, as long as you pay with paypal, but make sure it says you're eligible for cashback.

That's what I don't get though. If that is the case: The seller was within the U.S. (as am I), it was a Buy It Now auction, and I went through the regular Ebay check-out. What am I doing differently? (Don't get me wrong. I'm thankful that I'm at least getting cashback. I'm just trying to figure out why some get cash back right away.)

Makes sense, I have only used eBay with PayPal - and never had the instant cashback; but I have been on eBay for over 5 years.

if the seller gives any refund this voids my cashback eligibility correct?? the seller of the hard drive i bought wouldnt ship it to new address because he said paypal "wouldn't cover his end if something were to happen" so he said he was gonna refund me the money so i can send another payment with my updated address. if i do this i wont get the cashback correct??

if the seller gives any refund this voids my cashback eligibility correct?? the seller of the hard drive i bought wouldnt ship it to new address because he said paypal "wouldn't cover his end if something were to happen" so he said he was gonna refund me the money so i can send another payment with my updated address. if i do this i wont get the cashback correct??

Correct, DONT TAKE ANY REFUND. Have him send you a MO (minus his cost for stamp, MO charge, etc.) Or just forfeit the refund.

Correct, DONT TAKE ANY REFUND. Have him send you a MO (minus his cost for stamp, MO charge, etc.) Or just forfeit the refund.

yeah thats what i thought. if they refund the money i'll just buy from a different seller.

Just so people know, the discount is now down to 20%. It was 25% a bit earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if it went down even more. I guess I'm glad I splurged while it was 30% + instant cashback. That was crazy!

Probably better for all of us that the rate has come down! :)

Sure would be interesting to know some statistics on the discount sales numbers.

search for Wii...keep refreshing and you will see a 25% link to EBay Stores.

Second link.

So you can still get 25% off.

Back