Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me fellas, but I still really don't know what this game is about. Can anybody elaborate?

Gaming sites are blocked here at work, so if you could just give me the gist of stuff, that'd be cool.

Its a game where you can make games. It comes with levels already created but they are actually more of an intense tutorial.

Like level editors? This is your game.

Lovin' it so far! But for some reason, my Kratos code doesn't work, and I can't connect to the LBP servers... :monkey2

I think explaining this game to somebody would be much like explaining Animal Crossing to somebody. You need to experience it yourself, and you're either going to love it, or say wtf.

Dude 1 - What's the point of the game?
Dude 2 - To have fun.
Dude 1 - *blank stare* But what do you do?
Dude 2 - You have fun.
Dude 1 - Oooooookayyyy......

i'll pick this up for my mom next week since I'll be visiting them next weekend. she'll love it plus i'll get a chance to try it out.

Lovin' it so far! But for some reason, my Kratos code doesn't work, and I can't connect to the LBP servers... :monkey2

I think explaining this game to somebody would be much like explaining Animal Crossing to somebody. You need to experience it yourself, and you're either going to love it, or say wtf.

Dude 1 - What's the point of the game?
Dude 2 - To have fun.
Dude 1 - *blank stare* But what do you do?
Dude 2 - You have fun.
Dude 1 - Oooooookayyyy......

As it seems right now, it doesn't look like the servers will go up until Tuesday. Technicaly, Gamestop got copies "early" but were allowed to sell them anyway. And bye the way, NO ONE has their Kratos codes work yet. It's suspected those codes will not work until Tuesday as well.

My Kratos code does not work ! However.....this game is alot of fun !

I'm pretty sure each Kratos code is unique and use-once, so I'd be reluctant to give anyone the code until after you've loaded your own.

I'm pretty sure each Kratos code is unique and use-once, so I'd be reluctant to give anyone the code until after you've loaded your own.

I picked up LBP at Best Buy since I had some reward points cash. A friend of mine is a manager at one of the local Gamestop so he gave me one of the Kratos code cards. It is one time use - that's why it connects to the servers to verify. But, they sent a large amount of these cards to all the EB, Gamestop stores nationwide. If you have a local store, and you are a regular customer, there's a good chance you could walk in and ask for one. Once the item is out and the presell is over, the swag is left up to the discretion of the manager. It's either give them away and possibly win a few happy new customers or toss them. So, most managers are pretty generous with them.

some sites online say the codes are good for 5 uses. true or false?

PS: anyone that has this game already. how is it?

i tried to pick it up today during spook downtime but the registers at TRU was still saying item cannot be sold.

I'm having a great time with this game at the moment. The story mode is pretty fun and trying to get 100% completion on each stage is a nice goal. I also had a friend join me online and we could go into each other story modes, which was pretty cool. Customizing your own sack boy/girl is always fun and you get new sets of items for the new areas you go to (ex. Mexico, India, Japan).

I believe they are only good for 5 downloads per account. You can only redeem the code on one account, so to share it you would have to give another person your PSN Id and Password so that they could log into your account and download it onto their console.

I believe they are only good for 5 downloads per account. You can only redeem the code on one account, so to share it you would have to give another person your PSN Id and Password so that they could log into your account and download it onto their console.

so if you have a code and i wanted to get it from you, I'd have to give you my PSN id and pass, and you'd log in as me and enter the code on YOUR PS3. Then the next time I logged in on my PS3 it would be there?

so if you have a code and i wanted to get it from you, I'd have to give you my PSN id and pass, and you'd log in as me and enter the code on YOUR PS3. Then the next time I logged in on my PS3 it would be there?

it seems more like you would need his id and pass so that it saves to your hdd. if he did it on his you still wouldnt have the content downloaded.

it seems more like you would need his id and pass so that it saves to your hdd. if he did it on his you still wouldnt have the content downloaded.

Well i get my ps3 in a few days, I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

not much talk about this game here. i guess people havent bought it?

Back