Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to get my work sched. so Ill see if the game is sellable or replacement copies have been put out. If so then Ill exchange BIA:HH got iy.

not much talk about this game here. i guess people havent bought it?

Haven't had much time. :monkey2

The few times I have played, the servers were getting pounded and it was tough to get a game started. Unless I'm really missing something, you need to connect to the servers even when playing solo. :confused:

finally got it today and think its pretty good so far. what are those ace prizes though. i got everything from stage 1 except for those.

bought this for my mom....nice rental for me but she and my sister will love it. really neat/different game with a lot of character.

what ever happened to that PS3 gamer ID thread? Im going to need to add some of you over again since im getting a new system for my apt. I tried my game out at a friend's house just now, it's pretty damn fun especially when playing with other people.

That Batman level was great, played that one 3 times. Only played a few things online and there was alot of lag which really screwed things up during the skateboard map.

what ever happened to that PS3 gamer ID thread? Im going to need to add some of you over again since im getting a new system for my apt.

When you sign-in on the new system, it should automatically add all your previous friends.

used ca35's code and got it to work.

Anyone got a Nariko code to share? :)

Having fun with this game so far. I still havent tried the map creator yet.

I've created my first level today. It's short but detailed. I guess you can say I'm in beta testing right now. If anyone wants to try it out and let me know what they think before I publish it you can add me to your friends list and when I'm on send me a request. My PSN is jubei29.

thats a shame, really liked the batman and god of war maps they had. so pretty much the only way to make a map is to make a cheap generic one. :(

Alright guys, I published my first level just now. Go check it out and let me know what you think. It was on page 6 at the top of the globe on the tip of the white land. It's called "The Dark Sack"

Back