LIM TOYS - Dead Stranded 1/6 Sam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hando

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi this is my first thread!

Lim toys did some work on this guy but put the project on hold because they think it might not sell well and it is a complicated figure to produce. They would make it if there is enough interest.

182315454-9b1577aa-bc4a-458e-9a1c-4ea928e14fe1.jpg
These pictures 👇🏻 are some of the work they were doing with the outfit
Screenshot_2022-12-11-17-29-00-13_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

IMG_20221214_033752.jpg
With the announcement of another DS game and the franchise becoming more popular I would love to see this dream figure of mine become real! Imagine how amazing a 1/6 scale sam will be! It is one of the best designs I think of all time!

Here is a statue by prime 1
hdmmds-01_cropped.jpg

And this tiny action figure was made by figma

04-1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:
First thread and it's a great one mate! I've tried asking @R_R_X again after DS2 so maybe if more express their enthusiasm or need for the figure they'll consider it. I think the cost and tooling of the uniform was the main concern but I'd pay $250+ for Sam especially if it came with all the accessories like the FIGMA.

One headsculpt would work and if they used the hair magnet pieces to change the look from his hair down to a ponytail and then one to accommodate the cap and hood.

Sam or Higgs would be amazing, both have distinctive designs and would stand out in a display. I'd sacrifice all TLOU and RDR figures for one DS one.
Agreed and that's just for DS1. The RDR line seems to of lost some steam after Arthur it seems with Dutch being the last and then there's Nate from Uncharted, fingers crossed Sam could follow after.

I managed to play the game for 2.5hrs, then my head started spinning because I was trying to make sense of the WTF "story".
Then I gave up and hit the Uninstall button. lol
So the odds of me buying this guy probably aren't very high.
I dunno, maybe I'll go back and give it another shot some day. I know 2.5hrs isn't enough time to give something a chance.
But dang, it really makes a person wonder what goes on in Kojima's head sometimes.

Love Norman Reedus and the character designs were super cool as well as all the other visual and technical parts of it. But this game was incredibly boring to me. If LimToys were to make this, I'd just pick up the headsculpt most likely.

Last edited:
First thread and it's a great one mate! I've tried asking @R_R_X again after DS2 so maybe if more express their enthusiasm or need for the figure they'll consider it. I think the cost and tooling of the uniform was the main concern but I'd pay $250+ for Sam especially if it came with all the accessories like the FIGMA.

One headsculpt would work and if they used the hair magnet pieces to change the look from his hair down to a ponytail and then one to accommodate the cap and hood.
Great idea! I would pay $350 even for a complete Sam figure from lim toys

I managed to play the game for 2.5hrs, then my head started spinning because I was trying to make sense of the WTF "story".
I dunno, maybe I'll go back and give it another shot some day. I know 2.5hrs isn't enough time to give something a chance.
But dang, it really makes a person wonder what goes on in Kojima's head sometimes.
If a Kojima game is making your head spin that means you are on the right track

Absolutely zero interest in this character as a figure for me, but I know what it's like to have the odds stacked against you when you're hoping for something, so just wanted to wish you luck. If not Lim, hopefully a decent company takes a chance on it and you get your figure.

Very cool looking character but I think Lim made the smart choice. Sticking to more mainstream gaming figures would net them more profit.

Love Norman Reedus and the character designs were super cool as well as all the other visual and technical parts of it. But this game was incredibly boring to me. If LimToys were to make this, I'd just pick up the headsculpt most likely.
I don't know if LimToys does just head sculpt sets, but I think this is one where it could work out very well. While I personally don't have any interest in the game, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up a head sculpt with the hair down for a Walking Dead Daryl custom and I know a lot of other people would do the same.

Very cool looking character but I think Lim made the smart choice. Sticking to more mainstream gaming figures would net them more profit.
Doesn't seem to be always the case as their John Marston isn't reaching the numbers they expected for orders, but I think a issue there is the IP had cooled especially now Rockstar put RDR2 and online out to pasture.

Anyways momentum seems to be building as LIM pinned a post in their Facebook asking members there if there is an interest in a Sam Bridges figure!

I would definitely pick up a 1/6 scale Sam or Higgs, maybe Cliff as well? I just like Mads Mikkelsen so much 😂

You gave it enough time. It’s one of the most horrible games ever made. The Callisto Protocol is almost as bad… I think I lasted almost as long as you did. There’s no reason to go back either. It’s the same terrible walking game it was when you tried it out. 🤮

Back