Lifesize Bossk Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just giving this thread a bump. I noticed on the order page for Bossk that it will be shipping November 2007. Well, its December. Anyone have news?

Looks like there's a little delay. Looks like we'll be seeing this after x-mas, at least the EU customers. :)

Checking again.

Did anyone here purchase this bust? I'd love to see pics.

Also does anyone know who has the cheapest price for this bust?

By god I am bumping this thread again.

I want to see pics of this frickin bust!!!! :emperor

There are pics over at StatueForum
LINK

Here are pics for those you can't see them from MK Ultra over at Statue Forum

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

Looks great, I would think anyone who got this one should be very happy. Between price and size, I'm just not a fan enough to have gotten it, but I am quite impressed with the quality and the design for the shoulder region is a very nice solution.

Wow!! That thing looks EXACTLY like the prototype. Simply beautiful!

Thanks for posting the pics. I seriously thought this hadn't been released yet. I guess no one here bought it.

BTW, this is what I asked for from the Mistress for Christmas. I was really hoping for him. :monkey2

Wow!! That thing looks EXACTLY like the prototype. Simply beautiful!

Thanks for posting the pics. I seriously thought this hadn't been released yet. I guess no one here bought it.

BTW, this is what I asked for from the Mistress for Christmas. I was really hoping for him. :monkey2

I don't think many people bought it. It is on sideshow's site still as second chance. Hmm I wonder how many of the 250 they still have in stock?

Well between the price and the size of it, you REALLY have to be a fan of the character to pull the trigger on getting this piece. I have Yoda and Maul which take up quite a bit of room, and adding Palpatine to the mix will suck up more. This line is definitely a selective one and I'm not sure, as fun as the Greedos and Bossks of the SW universe are to make, they're not the best choices from a sale perspective.

Well between the price and the size of it, you REALLY have to be a fan of the character to pull the trigger on getting this piece. I have Yoda and Maul which take up quite a bit of room, and adding Palpatine to the mix will suck up more. This line is definitely a selective one and I'm not sure, as fun as the Greedos and Bossks of the SW universe are to make, they're not the best choices from a sale perspective.

Bossk is a good idea if they make the rest of the Bounty Hunters. But alone, I must agree he isn't the wisest choice.

But this statue is a PERFECT representation of the character. I could see myself buying him and Crumb down the road for less than retail.

That thing looks great! Not a big enough fan of the character to make the purchase, but SS did a great job. If they were going to do one of the supporting bounty hunters, I think they made the best choice.

looks great.

I can't wait for Sideshow to tackle on the IG-88 :)confused:) robot guy.

cool Bossk, but i am holding out for a more prominent character like Teyora Rekab...

Finally picked up a Bossk. I'm very happy with him. I've wanted one ever since I saw it at C4. That's a little over a year ago.:D
B1.jpg

B2.jpg

Back