Lifesize Bossk Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRFan said:
Tom, there have been conflicting reports, the proto piece most certainly does NOT have any fabric, but the description in the blog does. :confused:

I need to be careful what I say, since I have been MIA throughout all of CIV. I am extremely uninformed as of right now.

Darth Loki said:
But of course I'm still waiting for the Shaak Ti announcement :tap
Well they said that they are working one some more busts that are more human like. It could be her. They are talking about something like Maul human features but a lil more.

They said it would be to creapy to wake up and see Luke every morning:lol

I guess Greedo, Bossk , Maul and Yoda are ok:rotfl

mfoga said:
Well they said that they are working one some more busts that are more human like. It could be her. They are talking about something like Maul human features but a lil more.

They said it would be to creapy to wake up and see Luke every morning:lol

I guess Greedo, Bossk , Maul and Yoda are ok:rotfl

When I first got Maul, my ex was like "Oh hell no, he's not staying in the living room." I must say he's very life like and is certainly the main attention grabber in my collection.

And please don't tease me about the possibility of a Shaak Ti bust. I would fly to SSC and personally thank everyone that worked there. I honestly don't know how they could do her properly since her montals go down to her lower back.

Darth Loki said:
When I first got Maul, my ex was like "Oh hell no, he's not staying in the living room." I must say he's very life like and is certainly the main attention grabber in my collection.

And please don't tease me about the possibility of a Shaak Ti bust. I would fly to SSC and personally thank everyone that worked there. I honestly don't know how they could do her properly since her montals go down to her lower back.
I was just trying to think a more human looking alien and that was one. I mean there are lots but hey you never know, Bossk did kinda come out of left field.

holy crap it's thursday...i totally spaced out today and thought it was wednesday. man its been a rough week! :monkey1:monkey4

tomandshell said:
I need to be careful what I say, since I have been MIA throughout all of CIV. I am extremely uninformed as of right now.

Seems that we are too :lol That should say 'mixed-media' rather than fabric! Updated, sorry for any confusion :duff

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

But with a 1/4 scale speeder bike up for preorder next week, saying that my budget is tight is a bit of an understatement.

I am going to get this, but I will wait for it to be discounted. :D

Back