Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39dd7ec60e30d91c68e51fb4cd344357.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one amazing good guy we are so lucky to be getting our dream chucky doll. Now give us our bride chucky and tiff.

I haven't bought anything related to statues/props/action figures in years, but think I'm going to put in a pre order on BBTS. This thing is amazing and my favorite horror franchise.

Im currently working on clearing all the broken bits in the lines the good guys doll says, once its done I will upload it to youtube, and you all can use it how you please. Tho its very tricky and hard to really clear, some of the dialogue is damaged, hugged is missing the d. I managed to get a clear dont xxx with the chuck but again thats damaged too, think its 90s sound thing.

did you make this video?

The problem with this box is too bulky where are you gonna hide that, is impossible, i found a module here which allows for multiple files and reloadable. This can possibly be hidden in the pocket or you can use double sided tape and stick on the his chest or back and have the cable stick out through his neck collar

You can just put double side velcro on his back and stick that module there, thing is you want the module to be close to its head, ideally the front

https://bigdawgsgreetings.com/product/bare-usb-push-200-sec/

Nah man thats not my work. Ah really? cheers for the advice. What Im doing is just putting the sounds as a normal video.

did you make this video?

The problem with this box is too bulky where are you gonna hide that, is impossible, i found a module here which allows for multiple files and reloadable. This can possibly be hidden in the pocket or you can use double sided tape and stick on the his chest or back and have the cable stick out through his neck collar

You can just put double side velcro on his back and stick that module there, thing is you want the module to be close to its head, ideally the front

https://bigdawgsgreetings.com/product/bare-usb-push-200-sec/

Oh yeah. What sounds should I clear up?

Tifanny doll from bride of Chucky coming in 2019 confirmed by Chris Zephro. Also an Annabelle doll coming out "soon".

Back