Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep i dont want those baby looking Chuckys they are crap.

Yup people usually cant tell the difference but it's quite clear

IMDB-Bride-of-Chucky.jpg

Bride looks more like a ****ed up chucky doll and he looks very gritty and worn. He just looks way more evil.

Seed-of-Chucky-seed-of-chucky-22632233-720-480.jpg

Seed is way to bright and clean. He looks to much like a robot imo and not like a doll. He doesn't look worn anymore.

image.jpg

Curse is just ugly and cheap looking. It's like you said. He looks like a child with scars.

Bride is the best looking scarred Chucky. SO I hope they go with this.

v1.bjsxMjYxODY7ajsxNzkxMTsxMjAwOzU4MDs0MzU.jpg

Give me this and i'll die happy

Got my seed of chucky base signed by Billy Boyd today, such an awesome guy & it seems he will be back for the TV show as well. Hopefully I could meet Brad & Jeniffer in the future to sign the middle and the other side of the base.
eaa270bea871c5547118df2fe733fa6d.jpg

9e64df0e851a100a6bd67415d11ce983.jpg

Bunch of new pics of the TOT Studios piece going around on Instagram. Looks wicked!

Got an email today from BBTS in regards to my Kickstarter Edition TOT Studios Chucky:

We have received updated information regarding the arrival date of one of the items you currently have on Pre-order. The estimated time of arrival for the Child's Play 2 Good Guys Replica Doll Prop (Kickstarter Ver.) has been moved from December 2018 to 2nd Quarter 2019 due to a production delay.

Got an email today from BBTS in regards to my Kickstarter Edition TOT Studios Chucky:

We have received updated information regarding the arrival date of one of the items you currently have on Pre-order. The estimated time of arrival for the Child's Play 2 Good Guys Replica Doll Prop (Kickstarter Ver.) has been moved from December 2018 to 2nd Quarter 2019 due to a production delay.

Yep, not for another six months!

Wait so if they get the dolls I’m in feb shouldn’t bbts since tots is the one producing them? Idk

Wait so if they get the dolls I’m in feb shouldn’t bbts since tots is the one producing them? Idk

maybe the r shipping them in batches, make sense to fulfill direct kickstarter orders first then fulfill the retailers orders.

Back