Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garrett doesnt reply to me anymore! lol
Yeah if TOTS are using his pictures in updates then its worrying as we still not seen pictures of the mass produced doll yet.
Its out in US in December apparently so only 3 months away.
I got non refunable deposit paid so hopefully I dont loose out on it as I rather loose £100 then spend extra £300 and have a crap doll.

I like the sticker location. Honestly the sticker has zero bearing on my enjoyment of the piece. I'm never going to show someone and say, "look this is the kickstarter Exclusive sticker" all I care about is the doll and the box.

In fact, I agree with TOTS...I actually prefer it to not cover up the box images and lettering. If it were on the bottom it would get all scratched up on the top it would distracting.

100% agree with you 👍

Hey everyone. I dont know if anyone is putting voice boxes in their dolls, if they are, I am working on audio lines. Im clearing up the background noise, and so far its come out great. If you all want them, just message me here, and I will hook you up with the sound files.

I was looking into voice boxes bought one from amazon and it didnt work. Would love those sound files if you are sending them out.

Popcutcha has this guy up for pre order $699aud now if i knew i would have ordered it from them. Paid just over $900 with shipping off kickstarter and will have to pay duties to.

Popcutcha has this guy up for pre order $699aud now if i knew i would have ordered it from them. Paid just over $900 with shipping off kickstarter and will have to pay duties to.

Does popcutcha include the box too? At least you can justify the Kickstarter price if you think of the cost for the accessories included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does popcutcha include the box too? At least you can justify the Kickstarter price if you think of the cost for the accessories included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the popcultcha comes with just the box. I ordered the accessories to off kickstarter but i would still go with a order from popculctha if i had the choice.

Ultimate chucky.jpg
Ultimate chucky + Good Guy3.jpg

This life-size one will stand nice next to the TOTS version i've ordered. More pics will follow when i receive this Chucky.

Back