Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little project. Life size and printed on hard card.

IMG_20181101_130515219.jpg

Production dolls. [emoji50]🤤[emoji1591]

62a3cdd62bc36fa0ebe05d511402f0a5.png

1afd4c42fafd89d1263ca727c29f0510.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucks we gotta wait to feb but worth it!

That is if it looks like the production, Halloween masks look nothing like it. So, I hope to God it looks great and not ****ing cheap like Tots likes to get with these!

I don't see how they are going to brag about accuracy and then turn around and not make it accurate. Right off the bat you can see that the Good Guys logo is too far down on the pocket. It wasn't in the middle, but up towards the top right under the seam. And that's just what I can notice at a glance. How the hell do you miss crap like that?

I don't see how they are going to brag about accuracy and then turn around and not make it accurate. Right off the bat you can see that the Good Guys logo is too far down on the pocket. It wasn't in the middle, but up towards the top right under the seam. And that's just what I can notice at a glance. How the hell do you miss crap like that?

Still better then those $2K+ priced customs on ebay lol

TOTs says the Kickstarter Pledges are going for $1,000 to $1,500 on EBAY right now

well the best ones out there are the custom ones but they are $2k plus.
so I dont think anyone should have expected these to match Garrets dolls.
All I hope from it is, good quality and not feel cheap or fall apart after few months.

That is if it looks like the production, Halloween masks look nothing like it. So, I hope to God it looks great and not ****ing cheap like Tots likes to get with these!

Per TOTS these are production pieces from the factory, not prototypes or anything. Unless the factory's QC starts to fail miserably mid production I think we're sittin pretty.

Per TOTS these are production pieces from the factory, not prototypes or anything. Unless the factory's QC starts to fail miserably mid production I think we're sittin pretty.

I hope so lol, I ordered this and it looks amazing I really don't want to regret ordering these!

If those are actually production pics, I'm surprised they haven't updated their website. The pics posted here look miles better than what they have on their order page currently. Sort of odd.

Got the update video in the mail. It looks Amazing!!
Love the posability of the doll. Can't wait to get this in hand!

Back