Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the point of an extra box unless you're buying a bunch of them to recreate the toy store look. That would be sweet.

I don't see the point of an extra box unless you're buying a bunch of them to recreate the toy store look. That would be sweet.

Yup thats the idea, but the space needed is the real concern, these things are gonna be huge so stacking these boxes would probably take up way too much space that could be used to display something else..

i was thinking though, getting 3 extra boxes for around $100 bucks, plus the one it came with would get you 4 boxes. You can display 2 boxes in front and 2 in the back. Maybe get some GoodGuy doll cardboard cutout for the inside like they did in the movies. Could make for a nice display.

Does anyone know if extra boxes will be available to purchase later? Or is this a one time thing for kickstarters only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
TOTS sent out an email yesterday with a link to confirm your shipping details. During that process the add ons are offered. I suspect the accessories will be available long after this campaign is over, but who knows for sure. I’m still think it over if I want the accessories or not. Small price to complete the package I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re the emails the only place the accessories were offered? I don’t see any accessories, extra good guy boxes or cereal boxes on the site. What gives?

Yeah I think its attached to the email I looked on tots page and its not there

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No they've shown the doll numerous times and you can see a video of it on you tube.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

thought what they showed at Monsterpalooza was a factory sample ?

They clarified later on that it was the factory prototype from China Factory that was shown at Monsterpalooza. I'm guessing China sends them a copy to show what are capable of reproducing, however ones the 500 production copies are made they could still look different from that one, we'll have to see how the final production version is going to look.

--

Back