Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1CB0697E-A085-48A0-A7E0-B854979FC742.jpeg

Mask and knife from Etsy apple from Amazon

lol dont jinx it!
With what what would have been TF Weekend coming up NECA said they will have announcements.
Not holding my breathe tho.
Look at there new Instagram post. They didn’t even put the damn things into production yet 😂. Get ready for another year long wait . Man I wish tots just made a bride doll instead of seed.

Look at there new Instagram post. They didn’t even put the damn things into production yet 😂. Get ready for another year long wait . Man I wish tots just made a bride doll instead of seed.
Just seen it. They cant keep to their word.
Its infuriating. "A few more steps" come on!
Randy should be honest and admit they bit off more then they can chew by showing the Moody Pudding dolls and getting nowhere near that at the cost of the NECA dolls and just release them. Things like moveable eyes are not needed and means something to break few years later. Just make sure its better then TOTS and release the damn things.

D822090B-E0DC-4734-A042-028D66BF0DF8.jpeg

Posted on Instagram. Eh. The neck is kinda long tbh. I’ll get it but it def ain’t the doll they said they were going to make. I mean it’s fine. I just want a good version of bride. It doesn’t look bad but it’s def not what I was expecting

Have there been any WIP images of Tiffany? I feel like all we've seen is Chucky.

NECA's Lifesize (Bride) Chucky is now pushed back to July, and Tiffany to September. Is that three or four years now since they first showed at SDCC? This is a joke!

Back