Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA's Lifesize (Bride) Chucky is now pushed back to July, and Tiffany to September. Is that three or four years now since they first showed at SDCC? This is a joke!
Yea that doll isn’t coming out in July at all mark my words . We will see one pic of his head with a caption saying “going into production soon” 🙄

Lol guess even you got tired of waiting 😂. It’s been almost 3 yrs.
I remember like over 2.5 years ago when peeps got the TOTS Chucky and all the NECA (Moody Pudding) lovers were like- That's trash. The NECA is soooo much better and I'll be getting that soon anyway.............. Yeah, I haven't heard much at all from those people for a year or two now :ROFLMAO:

I remember like over 2.5 years ago when peeps got the TOTS Chucky and all the NECA (Moody Pudding) lovers were like- That's trash. The NECA is soooo much better and I'll be getting that soon anyway.............. Yeah, I haven't heard much at all from those people for a year or two now :ROFLMAO:
Yup. I was sadly one of those guys who said neca was better then as time went on I started to see. I guess most of the complaints in this thread were justified anyway. Been since 2019 since neca announced there doll and tots is pumping out there seed dolls plus an ultimate child’s play 2 Chucky and good guy plush. Tots clearly takes it.

Yup. I was sadly one of those guys who said neca was better then as time went on I started to see. I guess most of the complaints in this thread were justified anyway. Been since 2019 since neca announced there doll and tots is pumping out there seed dolls plus an ultimate child’s play 2 Chucky and good guy plush. Tots clearly takes it.
To be clear, I don't think the TOTS is great at all. In fact, I preordered both. I just remember doing a review on it and most at the time were dumping on it and touting how great the NECA was (bear in mind I don't think that most of them realized they were comparing a 5K doll 🤣), and here we are over a year and a half later and still nada. No matter how this turns out (which I do believe it will be better), NECA still **** the bed on this whole deal, never fully admitting what they did and how much they screwed themselves, still to this day blaming Covid for the endless delays when we all know they bit off WAY more they can chew on this thing.
I remember back when they debued both dolls at the convention and after being called out for advertising 10k worth of dolls they pulled them from the display shelf the next day. From then on its been a downhill tumble.

To be clear, I don't think the TOTS is great at all. In fact, I preordered both. I just remember doing a review on it and most at the time were dumping on it and touting how great the NECA was (bear in mind I don't think that most of them realized they were comparing a 5K doll 🤣), and here we are over a year and a half later and still nada. No matter how this turns out (which I do believe it will be better), NECA still **** the bed on this whole deal, never fully admitting what they did and how much they screwed themselves, still to this day blaming Covid for the endless delays when we all know they bit off WAY more they can chew on this thing.
I remember back when they debued both dolls at the convention and after being called out for advertising 10k worth of dolls they pulled them from the display shelf the next day. From then on its been a downhill tumble.
Yeah NECA are usually good with pre launch pictures and details. Not sure why they decided to announce them by showing high end dolls that they knew they cant make for cheap. They cant keep blaming COVID as TOTS also produced these in China and had no such issues. So why do they think people actually bielve them. Most people on twitter dont even call them out.

Yeah NECA are usually good with pre launch pictures and details. Not sure why they decided to announce them by showing high end dolls that they knew they cant make for cheap. They cant keep blaming COVID as TOTS also produced these in China and had no such issues. So why do they think people actually bielve them. Most people on twitter dont even call them out.
I see them being called out on insta lol. They get destroyed when they post a Chucky picture. And it says going into production soon.
I remember a year after the announcement they showed cg models for the dolls and fabric blaming Covid for the delay meanwhile they pumped out the ninja turtle products with no problems.

this delay is definitely due to them figuring out they couldn’t replicate that doll properly I don’t even think they are working with moody pudding studios anymore like before . I won’t be surprised if it doesn’t come out this year at all.

I see them being called out on insta lol. They get destroyed when they post a Chucky picture. And it says going into production soon.
I remember a year after the announcement they showed cg models for the dolls and fabric blaming Covid for the delay meanwhile they pumped out the ninja turtle products with no problems.

this delay is definitely due to them figuring out they couldn’t replicate that doll properly I don’t even think they are working with moody pudding studios anymore like before . I won’t be surprised if it doesn’t come out this year at all.
did they even say they working with them?
i thought they just used the dolls at the event lol

did they even say they working with them?
i thought they just used the dolls at the event lol
Yea I remember in the Facebook group moody pudding studios said they were working close with neca. Don’t know if they still are now though.

They are?

403.jpg

14106342796_9ee96f159b_b.jpg

Yea both are up on tots. The bad part is you have to pay 600 out of pocket up front for the preorder. How stupid is that. I’ll wait for another place to get preorders

I didn’t even know SS sold the dolls may just buy from them instead. Also The plush doll Chucky is only 199. I wish that would have come sooner.

not sure if I want the TOTS one. While the Ultimate is good idea with the pizza face but timing is all wrong for me haha
After paying off Prime 1 Big Chap cant spend too much on figures this year and depending on IF the NECA Tiffany is out then may need to keep money aside for that.

Back