Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most good guy dolls look awful tbh the tots dolls is terrible, it looks nothing like a real good guy

there was a guy making one that looked better but apparently he scammed a lot of people as well

there is another lady named dolls peralta who also makes them and they look good

i have yet to see a good guy that looks as good as the ones in the movies

the problem with the tots doll is that is too skinny, thats now how a good guy is lol the face is thin and the body as well, but mostly the face, the good guy is supposed to have a chubbier face, it looks more feminine than a regular good guy doll

the new good guy doll form the chucky tv show is really good

most good guy dolls look awful tbh the tots dolls is terrible, it looks nothing like a real good guy

there was a guy making one that looked better but apparently he scammed a lot of people as well

there is another lady named dolls peralta who also makes them and they look good

i have yet to see a good guy that looks as good as the ones in the movies
Aren’t you the guy who got diarrhea from the smell of the tots doll or something 😂

FYI all, I got scammed by Eric Rivera who sells custom Chucky dolls under the business name Swirl World Studios, along with a ton of other people. Be warned, don't order from him.

FYI all, I got scammed by Eric Rivera who sells custom Chucky dolls under the business name Swirl World Studios, along with a ton of other people. Be warned, don't order from him.

When did you order? I ordered November 2019 and still struggling. Been hearing conflicting reports, some saying he has outright scammed them, others that his entire team quit or were fired by him and now he's struggling to keep up with all the orders on his own. All seems very strange because in 2019 he had a great reputation for quality and service which is why I ordered.

When did you order? I ordered November 2019 and still struggling. Been hearing conflicting reports, some saying he has outright scammed them, others that his entire team quit or were fired by him and now he's struggling to keep up with all the orders on his own. All seems very strange because in 2019 he had a great reputation for quality and service which is why I ordered.
I ordered over a year ago, around September 2020. I organized a group chat on Instagram and had around 15-20 people who also got scammed. He took the money and ran.

Last edited:
It just seems so strange that someone with such a great reputation for creating the best quality dolls and actually sending them to people would suddenly throw it all away and start scamming people, because he wouldn't get away with that for long. But it wouldn't be difficult for him to start dispelling all the accusations by actually talking to the people who paid him and start sending out dolls again so I don't know why he wouldn't do that either.

It just seems so strange that someone with such a great reputation for creating the best quality dolls and actually sending them to people would suddenly throw it all away and start scamming people, because he wouldn't get away with that for long. But it wouldn't be difficult for him to start dispelling all the accusations by actually talking to the people who paid him and start sending out dolls again so I don't know why he wouldn't do that either.
He took full payments and partial deposits from at least 17 people, then moved to a new address and cut off all communication with the buyers. He definitely made off with five figures $$$$$. He'll ship one or two dolls to his buddies who make videos promoting them on Instagram and Facebook, then scam more people on new orders. That's how he's gotten away with it. Quite the heist.

Bride of Chucky neca box was shown off today on insta. So I guess that means we are getting close

I’m thinking about getting the TOTS Tiffany doll. I’ve watched several reviews on YouTube that the inside box stains Tiffany’s dress with red tint. Anyone who owns her did this happen to yours and how did you clean it? One video said he used a Tide Stain stick or wipes. Another said warm water on a cloth. Any tips?

Back