Prop Life Size Batman Armored Helmet Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottoys.asia

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Life Size Batman Armored Helmet Collectible Set

Spec :
-Metal Painting
-Battle Damage Effect
-Designed Base Including
-Light-up Function
-Comfort Inner Protection

Release Date : 7 July
Retail Price : USD 238
Discount Price : USD 185 (Worldwide Free Shipping)
Shipping : By Hong Kong Post Air Mail

BAH01.jpg
BAH02.jpg
BAH03.jpg
BAH04.jpg
BAH03.jpg
BAH06.jpg

Anybody has experiences with that company? I never heard of them before and the pirce plus free shipping world wide seems a bit too good to be true. Thoughts?

I see that they sell the bretoys dark knight cowl, I got one of those shipped for $98 and quite honestly it's pretty darn nice for that price. I may order one of these as well.

I think they've had this up as a preorder on Kghobby for awhile now. So should be safe to assume that it's aok.

Very tempted to get one, looks pretty awesome judging by the pictures.
Like shallbecomeabat asked, does anyone have experience with that company or know of a trustworthy seller/site which has it in the same price range?

Last edited:
Okay, got mine today from collectiblegroup, looks great and it fits my head (not that I'm going to wear it much but still)

So yea collectible group is trustworthy!

Okay, got mine today from collectiblegroup, looks great and it fits my head (not that I'm going to wear it much but still)

So yea collectible group is trustworthy!

Good news, I don't think I'm going to get the PF so this is a great alternative to own something from that version of Batman without spending too much money.
Please post some pics if you get a chance!

Just one question: is this licensed?

Those of you that do have this in person, how accurate would you guys say it was in terms of color and overall shape?

The pics make it look a tad bit dark but it looks like a beautiful piece, probably going to end up getting it!:clap

Back