Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You WILL know when you get mine...

the sample photo... agreed... :drool

id do the pics now, but there's company over and they probably are not going to want to see this.... :naughty

Marc or Dusty!

Hey Marc or Dusty, I tried to upload my pictures but it just keeps giving me an error page saying I didn't fill out all the fields or my picture didn't meet the requirements. I read the instructions and my pictures were 800X600 at a little over 200KB. I even tried resizing down to 640X480 but still got the error. They were in .jpg format as requested. There just seems to be something wrong. I even made sure the file had an 8.3 file name in case that was the issue. This might be why you haven't received any pictures yet. :confused:

Yeah, I keep getting an error when I'm almost 100% certain that I am meeting all requirements.

lcummins said:
Hey Marc or Dusty, I tried to upload my pictures but it just keeps giving me an error page saying I didn't fill out all the fields or my picture didn't meet the requirements. I read the instructions and my pictures were 800X600 at a little over 200KB. I even tried resizing down to 640X480 but still got the error. They were in .jpg format as requested. There just seems to be something wrong. I even made sure the file had an 8.3 file name in case that was the issue. This might be why you haven't received any pictures yet. :confused:

Okay, this is the weirdest thing EVER. I'v submitted 3 now with no problem at all. And a couple of other staffers have too. Are you for sure checking the "I agree to the terms" box, located underneath the choose file button? That's the only thing I can think of....

Update - worked from my home computer too, and my picture I submitted was gigantic (2048x1536 - 640 KB). I don't know what the problem is for you guys. It worked on both my PC (using Firefox) and my Mac (using Safari). Color me confused :confused:

Still no go!

I don't know either. I tried again and it just won't go; keep getting the error page no matter what. Could it have something to do with permissions to upload? :confused:

Hey guys,

There is a problem sending the photos with IE. I used IE and got the error message.

I then used Firefox and it worked fine.

Simple as that.

Guess the gallery just will consist of SS insiders, a gigantic picture from Dusty and some lucky few Firefox users

ok... maybe I'll get a cam and get a picture... Photoshop may do miracles...

re:

Sounds good, will post one with my collection over the weekend.
In the meantime, this thread has another pic of a SS freak...

Photo Uploader Fixed(?)

Guys -

Sorry if you had trouble with the upload tool. I made a few adjustments and it seems to be working in all the major browsers. Post or PM me if you run into problems. Thanks for you patience!

By the way, we've gotten a few submissions and they look great - including a few oddball shots from our favorite Sideshow supermodel!

Thanks Marc

SideshowMarc said:
Guys -

Sorry if you had trouble with the upload tool. I made a few adjustments and it seems to be working in all the major browsers. Post or PM me if you run into problems. Thanks for you patience!

By the way, we've gotten a few submissions and they look great - including a few oddball shots from our favorite Sideshow supermodel!

Thanks Marc! I went ahead and used FireFox like Gruson suggested, so I can't test IE, but I'm sure you took care of the problem. We want to see those "oddball shots", especially if they are of BuddhaCat!

pics

Well it's the most recent one I could find!!!!!?
smallbat.jpg
[/IMG]

SideshowMarc said:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD PHOTOS!

It's time to show the collecting community how much you love your Sideshow Collectible! We're asking fans to e-mail us a photo of themselves and their collection. We will be featuring select fan photos right here on SideshowCollectibles.com during one of our upcoming online events! There's no better way to show the world how proud you are of your collection or how cool your favorite item is!

More information here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/110105photo.php

Looking forward to all your great submissions!
Hmm, an upcoming event that's taking place next week?
Well the Star Wars EU voting ends tomorrow so maybe it's the announcement of the winner and previews or preorders for the regular Star Wars figures? :D

Here's a pic from halloween a few days ago. Lemmie tell you the kids ran FAST when they saw me at the door!! No messin' with Spidey!

3a6e2472.jpg

:horror :horror :horror

For the record this ain't me, just a googled image......

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :yuck

(what on EARTH did you google to get that image??? And WHY????)

Back