Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww Keith! Your girl is really cute! :D

:wave
mwaha.gif

POW! Nice pics. :eek:

POW? Piece of Wreckage? Polluting Our World? Prisoner of Women? heh I kid about that last one. Or POW, you're here? Then, simply say, "Poof!" or "ALA-KAZAAM!" or "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE", trying to mimic people being beamed down. Or you can say, simply, "Tada, I'm here! Now where's my prize?"

heh I have like 12-15 pics of moi on that site. I did a modeling gig back in 2006 and again in 2007. All amateur stuff. And yes, I do know I look dang funny in those pics.

https://www.photoconquest.com/gallery/200607affa2/3616_G I hate hair product! Damn em! I feel like I should have two collars popped up like a Badmoon.

Last edited:
Cute cat! Nice pic of you both. I have two kitties myself. A black and white and white short haired domestic. I used to have a gorgeous tabby. I miss him.

Moses :monkey2

I had a Tabby once myself. This is my second cat in 3 years. My last cat Shadow died of a stroke. He was Nine Months old. First time I cried in years. My mother REALLY wanted another cat however, and now we have Sammy thanks to a surprise Christmas gift last year.

Odd cat however. Likes to Gallop and Fetch! I love him though!

I had a Tabby once myself. This is my second cat in 3 years. My last cat Shadow died of a stroke. He was Nine Months old. First time I cried in years. My mother REALLY wanted another cat however, and now we have Sammy thanks to a surprise Christmas gift last year.

Odd cat however. Likes to Gallop and Fetch! I love him though!

9 months? Noooo! That is too young. :(

haha My two boy cats galloped and Moses would play fetch. Cats can be like dogs, more than people think. 3 of the 4 cats I had the past 20 years would follow me even outside, and if I called them they would run up to me. Cats rule!

Indeed! Yes, Nine Months. He was the Runt of the little and he probably had a heart defect that was not known about. Is was very hard on my mother. We still have a picture of him up on the wall and I remember how much he loved to curl up ion front of us and have us wrap our arms around him.

Very sad.

Sammy however has developed a very annoying habit. He will jump up on my bed multiple times a night and either reach out and tap my face or bash his head into mine to have me start petting his cheeks/head. I have started to sleep with my door shut lately! :lol

Indeed! Yes, Nine Months. He was the Runt of the little and he probably had a heart defect that was not known about. Is was very hard on my mother. We still have a picture of him up on the wall and I remember how much he loved to curl up ion front of us and have us wrap our arms around him.

Very sad.

Sammy however has developed a very annoying habit. He will jump up on my bed multiple times a night and either reach out and tap my face or bash his head into mine to have me start petting his cheeks/head. I have started to sleep with my door shut lately! :lol

Don't do that! He wants your attention, but I suppose you need your sleep too. Cats need lovin'! :rock

I may have to leave the door open. My mother is complaining about the cats meowing at night, wanting to get in... :lol

Apparently it is really loud. I have a fan on at night and can't hear a thing. ;)

He is lying down on my desk with me as I type this! Looks like he wants to nod off, but every time I do something, his ears perk up and his eyes open. He can get some sleep when i leave for work in a few minutes.

Back