Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, freaks. I didn't think I would even place, since the outfit is not that complicated. I'm going to be working on another outfit for the Trek convention next year.

Congrats to you for winning a very good prize. You were probably tickled by that alone. Did you get that Dr. Zaius T-shirt with your new found winnings?

Unfortunately, I had to shell out $20 for that Dr. Zaius shirt, because it was from one of the booths there and not produced by the company who was responsible for putting the convention together. The booth person said that it was a one-off, because it was rare for the t-shirt to be printed in a size small. I guess the t-shirt was just waiting for me! I was just excited to see something ape related...I didn't expect that.

Unfortunately, I had to shell out $20 for that Dr. Zaius shirt, because it was from one of the booths there and not produced by the company who was responsible for putting the convention together. The booth person said that it was a one-off, because it was rare for the t-shirt to be printed in a size small. I guess the t-shirt was just waiting for me! I was just excited to see something ape related...I didn't expect that.

Take a pic with the shirt on!! I wanna see!!:monkey1

Figured this would be a good way to start re-integrating myself into such a cohesive society of Sideshow Freaks. :lol
Apoligies if you haunt S&F too, as I've pretty much posted this verbatim. What can I say...I lack originality.

nicoledark2.jpg

:)

I dunno, we had a couple cuties post here, only to find out they are guys. Can you make a post of you holding up a sign that reads, I am this Arwen person? hehe

Seriously, this forum has seen its fair share of hotties only to be proven that it's a Badmoon behind them.

Gotta say, I see Kristin Bell with dark hair.

I dunno, we had a couple cuties post here, only to find out they are guys. Can you make a post of you holding up a sign that reads, I am this Arwen person? hehe

Seriously, this forum has seen its fair share of hotties only to be proven that it's a Badmoon behind them.

Badmoon IS a hottie! :lecture

Not towards you Eli... Just my 2 cents.

I think it's funny, no matter where you go on forums, there's always ppl after or on to you about how you look. These ppl also will never post a pic of themselves because they look ten times worse but they can go ahead and criticize you up and down and ten different other ways.

When you finally do get a pic from that person (which by the way they would criticize the way you look you figure they would look like Brad Pitt) they look like this...

geek.jpg

lol!

Yeah ok, I will try and get on that for you if I have a bit of time this week...that is if in fact it were a serious request. :p
I thought guys posing as girls on forums was long gone...wow.
Oh and I have no idea who Kirsten Bell is but thanks...I think! :eek:

And Eli is actually a chick.

I can vouch for Arwen. She used to hang around here, but was gone for awhile(as she mentioned, I think), and she is 100% female and 100% hotness.

I can vouch for Arwen. She used to hang around here, but was gone for awhile(as she mentioned, I think), and she is 100% female and 100% hotness.

lol thanks Swoops...at least it means (or should mean) that I won't have to post a pic with myself holding a sign to validate who I am. :lol
You know alternatively, if you didn't believe who I was, you could have just PM'd me and asked to add me on facebook. lol. On an unrelated note, I hate facebook...
Oh well, no harm done. :peace

Back