Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1230.JPG

I don't think I could handle having this done. :medic

There were no straws! I was suprised by that. I was able to breath normally out of both nose and mouth. They used an alge based solution at first which was FREEZING but it quickly warmed when they put the second layer. The only odd parts were not being able to hear all that well after a while and the saliva build up from keeping my mouth open slightly.

^:duff

Anyway you may notice my eyebrows missing - they're just plastered over with thick layers of makeup as was much of my face. I was supposed to be Angelus from Buffy and since he doesn't wear glasses I had to leave mine at home - couldn't see a damn thing that night :lol

^:duff

Anyway you may notice my eyebrows missing - they're just plastered over with thick layers of makeup as was much of my face. I was supposed to be Angelus from Buffy and since he doesn't wear glasses I had to leave mine at home - couldn't see a damn thing that night :lol

:lol :lol

Yeah, I was wondering about that. :lol

I just thought I'd post this here. I was in a commercial several months ago and I just found out it aired in October. It was for MTV.

I'm in the last commercial at 1:03 ish and and at the end. I'm in the green shirt. My mom is the lunch woman in the background at 1:06.

It was grueling work and we barely got into it, but now it's on my acting resume, and I got paid, so what the hell.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdLRrUocOA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdLRrUocOA[/ame]

I don't support urging people to be vegetarian, as God gave humanity animals to eat after the flood. It's a choice. But I do believe animal cruelty is wrong.

Best viewed in full screen 720p

Last edited:
I just thought I'd post this here. I was in a commercial several months ago and I just found out it aired in October. It was for MTV.

I'm in the last commercial at 1:03 ish and and at the end. I'm in the green shirt. My mom is the lunch woman in the background at 1:06.

It was grueling work and we barely got into it, but now it's on my acting resume, and I got paid, so what the hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdLRrUocOA

I don't support urging people to be vegetarian, as God gave Adam and Eve animals to eat and wear after the fall. It's a choice. But I do believe animal cruelty is wrong.

Best viewed in full screen 720p

^^^ Cool. I do eat meat of course, mostly seafood. But really we don't need alot of proteins.

He's supposed to drink himself?! :google :yuck

Nothin new here folks. Its been done before and already been done recently.

Romans use urine for dental floss, brush teeth, and as laundry detergent.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This man ^^^ did it .... :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Next, he'll be drinking his own tears! :monkey2

Spoiler Spoiler:

This man ^^^ did it .... :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Next, he'll be drinking his own tears! :monkey2

You can only do that once because it's still pretty toxic. But if you're ever stuck in a survival situation and that's all the fluids you've got and you're suffering from severe dehydration, I suggest you do the same.

Back