Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, many athletes drink their urine. UFC's ex lightweight champ Lyoto Machida and Juan Manuel Marquez to name a few.
Theirs also tons of information you can find on the net where they find that supposedly, clinically, it may be good for you.

Not my thing of course, lol... I'm sticking to pepsi and coffee.

Actually, many athletes drink their urine. UFC's ex lightweight champ Lyoto Machida and Juan Manuel Marquez to name a few.
Theirs also tons of information you can find on the net where they find that supposedly, clinically, it may be good for you.

Not my thing of course, lol... I'm sticking to pepsi and coffee.

I'd be curious as to the frequency. There's a reason your body expels it. :lol

You can only do that once because it's still pretty toxic. But if you're ever stuck in a survival situation and that's all the fluids you've got and you're suffering from severe dehydration, I suggest you do the same.

you can evaporate your urine and catch the stills, it is then pure water and very drinkable. Put some surrand wrap in a small hole in the ground, pee on it so there is good size amount of puddles on the surand wrap. Place a glass on the surand wrap in the small whole (not to deep). Then place another sheet of surand wrap over the glass and hole, put a little stone or sand or what ever on the top of the surand wrap right over the glass. The urine will evaporate and catch on the surand wrap and drip into the cup and drink away.:lecture The guy from "Man vs Wild" does it the gross way for ratings.

you can evaporate your urine and catch the stills, it is then pure water and very drinkable. Put some surrand wrap in a small hole in the ground, pee on it so there is good size amount of puddles on the surand wrap. Place a glass on the surand wrap in the small whole (not to deep). Then place another sheet of surand wrap over the glass and hole, put a little stone or sand or what ever on the top of the surand wrap right over the glass. The urine will evaporate and catch on the surand wrap and drip into the cup and drink away.:lecture The guy from "Man vs Wild" does it the gross way for ratings.

I'm talking about straight chugging it, dude. :wave

piss+redsus.jpg

That Edward Michael "Bear" Grylls, on Man vs Wild, also ate bear poo. It seems bear don't digest all. But hey we can skip that.

I knew I shouldn't come in this thread. :lol

He also took shelter inside a dead camel...

[ame]https://youtu.be/nZOx_0LYAqM[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/Ysat-igQi44[/ame]

Back