Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short girls are THE BEST. The most gorgeous creature I know is right at 5'.

Maybe that's just because I'm a 5'9 short ass. :lol

And also fits inside most overhead storage compartments. :lecture:rock
:lol I bet she would aswell. I'm gonna make fun of her about that next time I see her, Lol!.

Short girls are THE BEST. The most gorgeous creature I know is right at 5'.

Maybe that's just because I'm a 5'9 short ass. :lol
I like 'short girls' but prefer tall(ish) girls. My first serious gf was shortie, 5'2 and she was literally a timebomb. I have the knife scar to prove it so that kinda put me off short lasses :stake
Besides, I have a weakness for sexy :drool long :monkey5 legs :monkey3

or divorced and don't want the drama anymore....
:lol

5'5 is a good height Bam!
x :peace

:lol I bet she would aswell. I'm gonna make fun of her about that next time I see her, Lol!.
x

I like 'short girls' but prefer tall(ish) girls. My first serious gf was shortie, 5'2 and she was literally a timebomb. I have the knife scar to prove it so that kinda put me off short lasses :stake
Besides, I have a weakness for sexy :drool long :monkey5 legs :monkey3
x

:lol

x

She you like long legs, I know you do :lecture

some-long-legs.jpg

Current GF is 5'5. Almost seems too tall. Almost. :lol

I do like the occasional leggy bombshell, too, but I was married to one for 15 years so I guess I'm just burned out. :monkey1 I like the little cuties now. Can't explain it, really... just my type.

I do indeed Ski. I like long legs :drool
x
True story, scar on my left hand. :sick
x
Current GF is 5'5. Almost seems too tall. Almost. :lol

I do like the occasional leggy bombshell, too, but I was married to one for 15 years so I guess I'm just burned out. :monkey1 I like the little cuties now. Can't explain it, really... just my type.
Seems like you've had the same experience as me but with opposites.
I had a short psycho tits (thats the name I've given her :lol), you had a leggy one :lol
x :wave

Back