Lethal Weapon 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another ones bites the dust...

Just a matter of time before Fox plays Marty McFly again in Back to the Future 4.

(don't even think about doing that joke)

Lethal Weapon 4 ended perfectly. It even ended Riggs arc by having him move on from the death of his first wife and becoming a stable future husband and father by the end of the film.

Watch this film **** it all up by having Riggs as a either divorced or a deadbeat dad.

They'll kill his wife and send him right back to three-stooges land.

NuHollywood character growth lesson #2: why grow when you can reset and repeat?

They'll kill his wife and send him right back to three-stooges land.

NuHollywood character growth lesson #2: why grow when you can reset and repeat?

They'll kill her off if Rene Russo doesn't come back, but if she does, then they'll be separated so that they can get back together again by the end of the film.

mel-gibson-deal-with-it.gif

Mel has won. Hollywood can't get rid of him and he is banging a hot chick 34 yrs younger. It's good to be Mel.

6d5cb9e2728371e70c1e41293cbee416.jpg

Good for him as long as he's not dumb enough to marry her. They have a kid together, so she got what she really wanted, and he gets to bang a 20 something year old. Good deal for both, I guess.

Good for him as long as he's not dumb enough to marry her. They have a kid together, so she got what she really wanted, and he gets to bang a 20 something year old. Good deal for both, I guess.
Not sure why you would get married these days. Seems more of a financial punishment than a beneficiary one when it comes to the government. I just know of too many friends that have been burned than have benefited. I wish you all good luck though and hope nothing I've seen/heard happens to you guys. Sad and unjust really.

Lethal Weapon 4 ended perfectly. It even ended Riggs arc by having him move on from the death of his first wife and becoming a stable future husband and father by the end of the film.

Watch this film **** it all up by having Riggs as a either divorced or a deadbeat dad.
Yeah I liked 4 as an ending. What can a fifth movie do except show us that unravelling and being ****ed up?

Back