Let Hot Toys know about the black t-shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know a lot of us would like to see Hot Toys include the iconic black t-shirt. Some of my favorite scenes are in the first half of the movie (mall shoot out, canal chase, conversations with John etc). But the only way we will have a chance of Hot Toys adding this shirt is if we make a solid impression by contacting them directly in mass numbers to let them know we care about this missing item. Below is a link that takes you to their contact page. After you send them a note about your wishes, let us know in this thread so we can gauge our chances of being heard.

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=pages&page_id=contact

it will be included in the next ver. like they always do, :D and everyone will buy it, etc, it all works out in the end

It should be included, but not a deal breaker for me. I have a few black tshirts, including one that is large and should work perfect.

Would like to have it really, as it's of course the most accurate for the figure we're getting.

I've never contacted hot toys before but I guess there's a 1st for everything!

HT does this to annoy you, Justin. :)

Correct. This is whom your e-mails will be sent to ............

DrEvil.jpg

:D

It's a pretty small change, seems like something a petition would actually be useful for.

I think the grey one is more interesting visually, and it's certainly not a dealbreaker.

When HT didn't include the long-sleeve shirt for Billy Sole, I bought one seperately.

^^ Good work, Agen.

The only reason i'm in favour of voicing opinion about the t-shirt is due to the slight in accuracy it brings to the figure!

I suppose it's not completely wrong of hot toys to only put him in a grey t-shirt if you think about it. If they only gave him a black t-shirt we couldn't display him with the exposed endo arm, as that too would be in accurate.

It would be nice if they gave us a black t-shirt as well as the grey but it's not like we have a right to get it! I just hope we do :D

it will be included in the next ver. like they always do, and everyone will buy it, etc, it all works out in the end

yea like v1 john connor comes out with FB Rifle. FB John Connor is released with V1 JC Rifle and you gotta own both to complete your figures..typical HT

Back