Let Hot Toys know about the black t-shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the shirt will be removable... or if it will be sewed on like they've done with some of the other muscular body figures? Unless the arms are removable I could see getting the shirt on and off as being difficult.

I suppose it's not completely wrong of hot toys to only put him in a grey t-shirt if you think about it. If they only gave him a black t-shirt we couldn't display him with the exposed endo arm, as that too would be in accurate.

Yup. I'd agree with needing a black shirt if he didn't have the endo arm. But since he does come with it, I don't really care one way or the other.

I wonder if the shirt will be removable... or if it will be sewed on like they've done with some of the other muscular body figures? Unless the arms are removable I could see getting the shirt on and off as being difficult.

I've wondered if that's why there isn't a black t-shirt included. Getting the tank top off Dutch is a pain even with arms off. Partly why I'm thinking of getting two of this, have one permanently black t-shirt and one for use in the grey. I still think for what little a t-shirt would add to cost and production, the figure should come with it for collector sake, if they could turn around and add a head for Leonidas, a black t-shirt is nothing.

What's strange is that as jawdroppingly awesome as this figure is, it allows for absolutely no accurate iconic representation of the character. No Galleria hallway, no canal chase, no mental hospital, no minigun or "hasta la vista, baby."

If we're talking accuracy this only gives you "Arnold standing around in the desert" and "Arnold standing around at Dyson's house." That's kind of random.

:lol Hot Toys already got back to me:

Hello Roy,

Thanks for your support & suggestion on making Black T-shirt include in T-800 figure!!

The information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference.

Please keep visiting our official website for getting our most updated news!

Best regards,

SA/ Hot Toys

Hehe that was kinda fast imo. :D

I think that's the same response they send no matter what your question is. I know I've gotten it at least twice before :lol

I think that's the same response they send no matter what your question is. I know I've gotten it at least twice before :lol

Yes and no, this is the standard reply:

Best regards,

SA/ Hot Toys

This time they added an extra sentence :lol

I received a similar reply two days ago. At least the first sentence is slightly different. :D

Hello Justin,

Thanks for your support & suggestion on making iconic black T-shirt including in T-800!!

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys

Back